TtTOtW's Extra Terrestial Exploration Known as ETE Design.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
As i try to rebuilt again the ETE Design by TtTOtW. There are some modification made in IPCS and Challenger Shuttles to get flown into LEO (welp mainly its older than the 1.35v) so yeah.....

So the first one i tried to build is the IPCS...
MP ICPS test 1.png
1st complete orbital flight (i mean 4 attempt flight,1 st completely intact in space)
MP ICPS test 1A.png
welp the landin is almost like starship.

it do the skydivin like entry and in landin part is like a wobbly suicide burn then the IPCS turns to horizontal....
MP ICPS test 2D.png
2nd complete (intact) obital test
-plus docking with M.S.S. Almaz
MP ICPS test 2CL.png
i need more landin test (welp i got too much speed both horizontal and vertical)

but intact right???

T

TtTOtW

As i try to rebuilt again the ETE Design by TtTOtW. There are some modification made in IPCS and Challenger Shuttles to get flown into LEO (welp mainly its older than the 1.35v) so yeah.....

So the first one i tried to build is the IPCS... View attachment 42778 1st complete orbital flight (i mean 4 attempt flight,1 st completely intact in space) View attachment 42779 welp the landin is almost like starship.

it do the skydivin like entry and in landin part is like a wobbly suicide burn then the IPCS turns to horizontal.... View attachment 42781 2nd complete (intact) obital test
-plus docking with M.S.S. Almaz View attachment 42780 i need more landin test (welp i got too much speed both horizontal and vertical)

but intact right???
Oh wow! Mars Pathfinder I love you!

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
ummmm TtTOtW are ya sleepy??? :3 :3 XD

welp here is the 3rd COMPLETE Intact Orbital flight of IPCS... well its a dual flight this time....
MP ICPS test 3IOP.png
so in the left one is the IPCS tanker docked to soon to lunar bound IPCS :D :D
-the tanker lift the payload around 94.5 tons to LEO (crap thats a slow flight and near end of it....
-see the smallest fuel there thats is the only left in IPCS tanker......

BuT......
MP ICPS test 3L.png
it landed intact to surface :D :D :D

-breathtakin landin (roughly the landin fuel is much little than the last 2 landin...)
-welp it done somewhat like suicide burn to horizontal turn

and the somewhat fueled IPCS gone to TLI and do lunar intersection to lunar landin...
MP ICPS test 3A-ML.png
:D :D :D idk if i can return this thing..... but....
MP ICPS test 3A-MB.png
i done the landin like those landings on Earth (thou here is lesser gravity so less fuel it cost)

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
--but i'm still strugglin with challenger (roughly the flight and the arrangement of engines and fuel)--

-it may took a while because i'm makin N1 out of fuel adapter in 1.35-

T

TtTOtW

Man, you're making me smile with IPCS... One question though... What engine power mods are you using?

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Man, you're making me smile with IPCS... One question though... What engine power mods are you using?
ummm no mods its just a reskin in 1.35

T

TtTOtW

--but i'm still strugglin with challenger (roughly the flight and the arrangement of engines and fuel)--

-it may took a while because i'm makin N1 out of fuel adapter in 1.35-
She's tough to fly. But, don't change anything. Just fly her. Master taking her to orbit and you'll be a genuine expert shuttle pilot.

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
and i don't wanna use the mod bundle because its ruins the original thrust of engines in my PC

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
She's tough to fly. But, don't change anything. Just fly her. Master taking her to orbit and you'll be a genuine expert shuttle pilot.
no problem on there i just goin to re arrange the booster side but the shuttle will remain its form :D :D

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Yeah but you can still combine them to be the same total size.
yeah :D :D
Q: what is the full payload capacity of challenger??

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
What a compliment. I built IPS with a total of 6 of them (3 generations, 2 each)
i made some small modification on IPCS with payload bay returnable and some ions for orbital adjustment and dockin port on its taily to serve like one up there :D :D

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
12.5t max to Lunar orbit, plus return and landing.
earlier this day i tried to launch a EVA suit to M.S.S. Almaz with new module to be attached to but after i ignited the engines the challenger go boom boom below 2K m :D :D

T

TtTOtW

earlier this day i tried to launch a EVA suit to M.S.S. Almaz with new module to be attached to but after i ignited the engines the challenger go boom boom below 2K m :D:D
She's a tough girl to please. But learn how to navigate her moods, and she'll make you feel like a king.