Important Download for pc

I wish there is an app of this forum on play store.
Or is there?
It can be and it will mae our lives fes easier.
Im bored thats why im waisting you time.
I also dont like posts that dont do anything.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Why? It will be much easier to get all the notifications and i assume it will be much easier to use it.
Well, you know what assumptions are. I didn't know the forum was difficult to use in a browser? But that could just be me

How? Make it lol
Well that went clean over your head. I meant how would it make your life easier. For reasons above.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
*Edge has automatically downloaded itself, made itself essential so it can't be un-installed and made a thumbnail on your desktop without permission*

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Ehhhh... that sounds more like a virus than a browser...
Welcome to Windows. It replaced the readily ignored Explorer and created Edge. It asked if you wanted to use it, and because the world essentially said 'not a fucking chance Bill, in order to justify the cash they spent making it (and probably hoping that by being unable to get rid of it you'll decide to use it), it forced itself upon you in the last windows update and requires you to re-name the file in windows to stop it from popping up like that weird kid that follows you around in school thinking you're friends cos you're in the same class.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Welcome to Windows. It replaced the readily ignored Explorer and created Edge. It asked if you wanted to use it, and because the world essentially said 'not a fucking chance Bill, in order to justify the cash they spent making it (and probably hoping that by being unable to get rid of it you'll decide to use it), it forced itself upon you in the last windows update and requires you to re-name the file in windows to stop it from popping up like that weird kid that follows you around in school thinking you're friends cos you're in the same class.
Lol, I’ve used Chrome since I first knew what a browser was, a long time ago. Anyway, just another reason to Not change browser.

T

TtTOtW

Lol, I’ve used Chrome since I first knew what a browser was, a long time ago. Anyway, just another reason to Not change browser.
My alternative was for a good few years, Firefox. And, it is really good. Really good. Just not completely integrated Chrome. Also, Duck Duck Go is not a bad choice by any stretch of the imagination. Bing, Yahoo, I say: "... SOMEBODY KILL ME PLEASE! SOMEBODY KILL ME PLEASE! I'M ON MY KNEES! PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE! SOMEBODY KIIILLL ME! I WANT TO DIIIIIEEE! PUT A BULLET IN MY HEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAD!!!!!!!"

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
My alternative was for a good few years, Firefox. And, it is really good. Really good. Just not completely integrated Chrome. Also, Duck Duck Go is not a bad choice by any stretch of the imagination. Bing, Yahoo, I say: "... SOMEBODY KILL ME PLEASE! SOMEBODY KILL ME PLEASE! I'M ON MY KNEES! PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE! SOMEBODY KIIILLL ME! I WANT TO DIIIIIEEE! PUT A BULLET IN MY HEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAD!!!!!!!"
Hahaha... I thought Explorer was the worse, but now that you say that...

Okay seems like im the only one in the entire world that uses Edge... Anyway i use it bc chrome crashed somehow

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
For simplicity's sake, I use certain alt accounts for websites and stuff on edge, saves me logging out and logging back in

Firefox I use on my laptop (in conjunction with "vanilla" Opera for the same reason as edge).

Though I daily-drive Opera GX-DuckDuckGo. I personally love the features of GX (paste from downloads, virtual mechanical keyboard etc.).
I only use chrome when using college stuff (computers, shudders chromebooks etc.)because everything's done through google

T

TtTOtW

It was WAP, then GPRS, then EDGE, then 3G, then HSDPA and later HSUPA, then 4G, and now 5G is coming up