Destination: Hisui - Preparation of an interstellar exodus

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
The Alliance has finished is base on Vars. The base is being used to construct and prepare the modules that we will use for our next mission: the colonization of the planet Hisui, second to orbit the star Minerva, where the Alliance will build most of its establishments.

In this thread the Alliance members will post their progress in the launch and assembly of the colonization ship.

I would love to accompany my men on this, but I think you all know that my phone broke up, so I cannot play 1.5. Nevermind, they’ve done a great job and they deserve to show it to you guys :).

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Here is some hab modules that I worked on, as well as a rover for use wherever it may be needed. All of them are built as close to stock as you can get, with only about four parts in total between the two craft needing to be clipped. These still have to be converted to android blueprints, but this is the current results:
0FA2F224-01F4-4B38-8F87-BC132F0EF6E1.jpeg
DD838762-394D-4FB3-A820-299A27C7EA53.jpeg

T

TtTOtW

Well, finally you have returned to LAND. Nice. It's not exactly "right around the corner".

And nice hab!

T

The Dark in the Light

Well, finally you have returned to LAND. Nice. It's not exactly "right around the corner".!
Thanks, lol. I'm back after a conversation with Horus Lupercal and a successful mission to Jupiter. Flew by all the stock moons and returned back to Earth. In one launch.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
I better build another stik quickly...

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Hisui? It is in the Minerva system

Marmilo

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
I've postponed postig... errr... post-postponed for too log...? Wait log? Whats wrong with my spelling? O damn, I forgot the apostrof(I bet I just spelt that wrong)
Anyway, here's my two cents:
Greenhouses (prepare for shameless plug):
*khem khem*
This is the new generation of greenhouses, using cutting edge technology and born from heavy *cough* work of our engineers *cough engineer cough* ! The dome shape lets us optimise light absorbtion and makes it more resistant (well actually it just looks cool), it has a adjustable pillar which is removable (cos its ugly) ang has variable legs extension to counter rough terrain on... Huisiu? Hisisu? Oh, wait, Hisui... It's in the thread title :oops:. Anyway, here it is:
Screenshot_20201215-152917.png

it's also side-stackable! (Wait, or is stacking always vertical? Nvm, move on...)
Screenshot_20201215-153052.png
Now that you've experienced it's extraordinary beauty, and your jaw is nowhere to be found prepare for it to be flung into orbit, because... It comes with a standalone version. And guess what...
It has it's OWN LANDING LEGS! InSaNe!!!
Screenshot_20201215-153745.png

It also has a ton of very sophisticated parachutes!
Now that your soul is full of euforia after contemplating theses pieces of art, let me show you these bad boys:
The cargo rover:
Screenshot_20201206-141641.png

Capable of transporting loads up to 20t intermediate range in Hiusi? Hiu-evermind, I'm too lazy to look at the thread title again... Where was I? Ah yes, capable of transporting loads up to 20t intermediate range in... errr, the planet's we're colonizing Deadly terrain! Ignore the fact that the front looks like a ducko-puffin
So, next up is the scout rover, a bit smaller and longer range, also has a drone (*cough* which very totally works *cough*):
Screenshot_20201206-143800.png

You can't see the drone because... errrm... it works so well...? So I left it in that interstage. Yeah, that's my bit... unless I'm gonna build another big stik in orbit...
Oh, I'd almost forget! This isn't really important and not really woth attention...
Screenshot_20201225-153856.png

The name may or may not be Cerber...
But yeah, it's only 1kt that orange tank. Not that much, really...
So yeah, now I can goof around, right? Or is there a need for stik?

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I've postponed postig... errr... post-postponed for too log...? Wait log? Whats wrong with my spelling? O damn, I forgot the apostrof(I bet I just spelt that wrong)
Anyway, here's my two cents:
Greenhouses (prepare for shameless plug):
*khem khem*
This is the new generation of greenhouses, using cutting edge technology and born from heavy *cough* work of our engineers *cough engineer cough* ! The dome shape lets us optimise light absorbtion and makes it more resistant (well actually it just looks cool), it has a adjustable pillar which is removable (cos its ugly) ang has variable legs extension to counter rough terrain on... Huisiu? Hisisu? Oh, wait, Hisui... It's in the thread title :oops:. Anyway, here it is:
View attachment 54254
it's also side-stackable! (Wait, or is stacking always vertical? Nvm, move on...)
View attachment 54259
Now that you've experienced it's extraordinary beauty, and your jaw is nowhere to be found prepare for it to be flung into orbit, because... It comes with a standalone version. And guess what...
It has it's OWN LANDING LEGS! InSaNe!!!
View attachment 54257
It also has a ton of very sophisticated parachutes!
Now that your soul is full of euforia after contemplating theses pieces of art, let me show you these bad boys:
The cargo rover:
View attachment 54266
Capable of transporting loads up to 20t intermediate range in Hiusi? Hiu-evermind, I'm too lazy to look at the thread title again... Where was I? Ah yes, capable of transporting loads up to 20t intermediate range in... errr, the planet's we're colonizing Deadly terrain! Ignore the fact that the front looks like a ducko-puffin
So, next up is the scout rover, a bit smaller and longer range, also has a drone (*cough* which very totally works *cough*):
View attachment 54267
You can't see the drone because... errrm... it works so well...? So I left it in that interstage. Yeah, that's my bit... unless I'm gonna build another big stik in orbit...
Oh, I'd almost forget! This isn't really important and not really woth attention...
View attachment 54258
The name may or may not be Cerber...
But yeah, it's only 1kt that orange tank. Not that much, really...
So yeah, now I can goof around, right? Or is there a need for stik?
thicc :) :)

Marmilo

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
I feel a bit guilty that I didn't do it for so long tbh...