Eternia 1: The Game of Seven Stars (version SFS 1.5)

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
You are not missing anything. You (and literally everyone else too) are using the Eternia 2 Kyjoo on Eternia 1 :p
hold up?! :p :p

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Fun fact: when I was playing eternia originally with no atmo (1.4 version) I gave Kyjoo an atmosphere myself.

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Fun fact: when I was playing eternia originally with no atmo (1.4 version) I gave Kyjoo an atmosphere myself.
blue or violet? :p

Hello, and Welcome, one more time, to Eternia. If you are new to this pack, Eternia is a micro-galaxy containing seven stellar systems orbiting a black hole. Each one of them contains Its own planets, moons, asteroids, everything. Tje full pack contains 130 bodies.

This version has been updated to run under Spaceflight Simulator version 1.5.

For a more complete description and proper screenshots, follow this link
The Constellation of Eternia: A Game of Seven Stars

All credits for the conversion go to TtTOtW!

And here's Eternia 1 download link. Enjoy. And always remember to give credit if you show this pack somewhere on the Internet.
Eternia 1.zip

(Please, please, tell me If the link works).
It doesnt work fo
Hello, and Welcome, one more time, to Eternia. If you are new to this pack, Eternia is a micro-galaxy containing seven stellar systems orbiting a black hole. Each one of them contains Its own planets, moons, asteroids, everything. Tje full pack contains 130 bodies.

This version has been updated to run under Spaceflight Simulator version 1.5.

For a more complete description and proper screenshots, follow this link
The Constellation of Eternia: A Game of Seven Stars

All credits for the conversion go to TtTOtW!

And here's Eternia 1 download link. Enjoy. And always remember to give credit if you show this pack somewhere on the Internet.
Eternia 1.zip

(Please, please, tell me If the link works).
It's not working for me whenever I try and use it the game says it doesn't have import.settings.txt

Attachments

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Will the USFS planet editing part be updated if you understand planet editing 1.5
Sorrrry this may offend you but I am just curious
I honestly have no idea, cause I’m on iOS and I’m not too familiar with the 1.5 planet editor. But it shouldn’t be the planet pack’s fault, cause the entire RP community and other people use it.

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
why dont you try james to fix the problem (look why import.setting.txt is missing)

Back in '19 I remember playing Eternia on SFS after school. That felt like ages ago. It's hard to believe it's been almost 2 years since this beauty first popped up. Cheers to making my day a little brighter after school to everyone who's contributed on making one of the best planet packs in SFS. Thanks!

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Does not have import setting error occurs when the program is unable to find the solar system folder specified in the solar system.txt file in the world folder. The folder containing planet data is missing
Screenshot_20210218-104002.png

Attachments

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
This is what import settings is looking for as specified in the solar system.txt file. If you change solar system.txt to "" (null) it will look at the persistent file. Changing default planets to true will load base solar system. So far as I've been able to tell.

Attachments

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Looking for information on the objective of the game of 7 stars

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Depends on how creative are you :)

I have plans on eternia but im waiting for my phone...
I'm thinking about a tablet. Something with some real ram that doesn't cost a fortune.

AstronautAdam

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
All systems functional guys! On 1.5.2.2. I have first scout mission to 2500 m height of Udgard and back. Safely returned. Good job TtTOtW :)