Recruitment office

Soyuzturtle

«★★★» Grand Admiral «★★★» // PT
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
The Pyronian Truce is now hiring!
Three lucky candidates will be chosen as new permanent members of the Truce as we gear up to settle in the Mrya system , Erganium.
Join the discord here to find more information on it.

You'll be up against candidates from all three communities so we'll only be accepting the best of best. Even so , if your unconfident and don't think your very good , still sign up because we might disagree.

Anyway , have a great time and I wish you the best of luck.

Your ass is grass ,everyone.

Last edited:

Soyuzturtle

«★★★» Grand Admiral «★★★» // PT
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Great news! 4 new members have been chosen as permanent members of the Pyronian Truce! All candidates did bloody brilliant and it was genuinely difficult deciding but we did it , somehow.
Our new cadets are:
Gurren Lagann
StarRiver
General Kenobi
h cultist
These members show extreme potential , skill and trustworthiness so they have been selected to be the ones to join the Truce.

Despite also showing extraordinary qualities , the following members were decided to be a better fit to be recruited by the United Geeran Settlers under the command of general Jez10:
Scientia Space Agency
Khaz

Congratulations to all of you , I am certain you will all do excellently.

As to the 3 candidates who earnt no spots but still did awesomely , they have all been rewarded with a special spacecraft and plenty of goop.

Anyway , welcome all to Eternia , your ass is grass.

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Great news! 4 new members have been chosen as permanent members of the Pyronian Truce! All candidates did bloody brilliant and it was genuinely difficult deciding but we did it , somehow.
Our new cadets are:
Gurren Lagann
StarRiver
General Kenobi
h cultist
These members show extreme potential , skill and trustworthiness so they have been selected to be the ones to join the Truce.

Despite also showing extraordinary qualities , the following members were decided to be a better fit to be recruited by the United Geeran Settlers under the command of general Jez10:
Scientia Space Agency
Khaz

Congratulations to all of you , I am certain you will all do excellently.

As to the 3 candidates who earnt no spots but still did awesomely , they have all been rewarded with a special spacecraft and plenty of goop.

Anyway , welcome all to Eternia , your ass is grass.
Congrats to all