SFS 1.35 Fairing Texture????

KevinGtgz1

This is Custom Title
TEAM HAWK
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Hi There Fellow Homo Sapiens Its Me Again Im wanna ask something about 1.35 fairing
1622379223439.png
See That? The Texture Make The Fairing Blue How To Do That Im Not Find Fairing Texture In Parts Texture
1622379333373.png

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Its a different texture..

The one is direct and the other one needs the sfsml texture loader

Jupiter

the biggest planet in the solar system.
Registered
So How To Customize The Texture?
you're gonna need a special program to edit the files, i remember there was a video on youtube on how to do it but it looks like it has been deleted... i'll make a post detailing all the steps so that others can link to it. then i'll also post it here.
sorry if i've been inactive lately, been going through a lot and just came home today. will stay inactive in the next few days for other personal reasons. will try to answer any questions whenever i can though!

KevinGtgz1

This is Custom Title
TEAM HAWK
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
you're gonna need a special program to edit the files, i remember there was a video on youtube on how to do it but it looks like it has been deleted... i'll make a post detailing all the steps so that others can link to it. then i'll also post it here.
sorry if i've been inactive lately, been going through a lot and just came home today. will stay inactive in the next few days for other personal reasons. will try to answer any questions whenever i can though!
plss make it jupitter :)

KevinGtgz1

This is Custom Title
TEAM HAWK
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Welp it's been a week If u Busy Irl Im Still Here For Waiting

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
JUPEETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!