Update Peeks 2

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
hey! stop pinging people.. and also stop being a nonsense member
He’s not doing anything wrong there. He’s calling Ukrrotter for whatever reason he has.

You know, you all Trial mods, is not just go straight and warn the damn bot, because you can’t go straight and warn a real user. What is the bot doing so wrong there? He’s off topic, true. Say BOT. That’s why Back on Topic exists. But don’t go straight and give the Bot 66 thousand warning points when he is not doing anything wrong...:rolleyes:

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
He’s not doing anything wrong there. He’s calling Ukrrotter for whatever reason he has.

You know, you all Trial mods, is not just go straight and warn the damn bot, because you can’t go straight and warn a real user. What is the bot doing so wrong there? He’s off topic, true. Say BOT. That’s why Back on Topic exists. But don’t go straight and give the Bot 66 thousand warning points when he is not doing anything wrong...:rolleyes:
I don't remember things being this hard for the last trial moderators awhile back lmao

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I don't remember things being this hard for the last trial moderators awhile back lmao
It doesn't look hard like this, but this is not an easy job. I've been quite disturbed when I stepped from being a regular user to a moderator too. Believe me, there are some situations that are hard to handle properly, but we HAVE to handle because it's our role, and whatever we do in this case, there will always be somebody to explain us that we took the wrong decision.

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Kinda off topic, im curious what would be first: SFS 1.5.1 or Among Us Airship map...

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
It doesn't look hard like this, but this is not an easy job. I've been quite disturbed when I stepped from being a regular user to a moderator too. Believe me, there are some situations that are hard to handle properly, but we HAVE to handle because it's our role, and whatever we do in this case, there will always be somebody to explain us that we took the wrong decision.
Ok I didn't need the rundown I can put 2 and 2 together cause we all know it's 5

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
Well you did need the rundown cos you asked the question.
This is a question? "I don't remember things being this hard for the last trial moderators awhile back lmao" it's more of a statement cause I'm not asking anyone else's idea I'm stating my own idea. Also I didn't know if you could tell or not that was a joke as the following section to "I didn't need the rundown" was " I can put 2 and 2 together cause we all know it's 5". So... Why so serious

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Also I didn't know if you could tell or not that was a joke as the following section to "I didn't need the rundown" was " I can put 2 and 2 together cause we all know it's 5".
I dunno. If you used punctuation to separate your sentence into relevant sections, it'd be easier to understand.

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
NEWS OF NEW UPDATE

1627854746262.png

Stef has added multiple heatshield sizes for our custom capsules

Nagini

ssssnake // has nothing against SpaceX replicas
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
I mean, if he wanted he could decrease the amount of data that SFS already takes up by making us bp-edit for bigger heat shields.

Although it would outrage some
:rolleyes:

GuHP20

《Sentinel》~ Pres Ben //|**|\\
Professor
Man on the Moon
Registered
I mean, if he wanted he could decrease the amount of data that SFS already takes up by making us bp-edit for bigger heat shields.

Although it would outrage some

:rolleyes:
Or even better, we could have the ability to customize the size of parts like fuel tanks, struts and heat shields, similar to Simple Rockets 2 but 2D

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
This heat shield update will be the update that everyone is waiting for isn't it?

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
This heat shield update will be the update that everyone is waiting for isn't it?
Yeah! Atleast i hope... Chicken will probably download it tho... Poor Chimken