My Hermes program in IRIS

Scientia Space Agency

TEAM HAWK
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Hey guys, I decided to document my progress in a world in the IRIS pack:

For now I developed the Hermes family of rockets, with the Hermes I, a solid booster derived launcher capable of putting crew capsules and small cargo into orbit
IMG_2606.PNG

The Hermes II, optimized for putting heavy cargo in LEO and used in the first lunar mission of the program with two launches, one for the transfer stage and one for the actual modules
IMG_2605.PNG

and the Hermes IVB, planned for one-launch lunar missions and heavier cargo (70 tons on the surface) with the "bi-staged launch method" used on the Hermes II. The rocket still in the test phase for now, but the first launch is already planned
IMG_2604.PNG

Now the orbital and lunar infrastructure: the Spacelab, a single-launch station put in orbit by the Hermes II and serviced by the Hermes I
IMG_C03873E553FF-1.jpeg

The Moonsat, a research-telecommunication satellite launched by the Hermes II, responsible for the Ice discovery on the moon, now serving as telecommunication satellite for the moon in an HALO orbit:
IMG_2608.PNG

And now the Moonlab1 Armstrong, in construction with the main habitation module already launched and part of the mining equipment in place, all launched by the replaced Hermes IV
IMG_2609.PNG
IMG_2610.PNG

So here the state of my new program, nothing too complex but giving the more difficult IRIS pack is a challenging program, even without the fancy shuttles.

Scientia Space Agency

TEAM HAWK
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
The first crewed mission in the Shackleton crater, Hermes 3, successfully landed the ALSM near the Armstrong MoonLab, while the ALOM is in orbit. The total weigth of the Hermes B system is 70 tons, but there was lot of fuel to spare, so i think that with two launches the maximum cargo in LMO is 100+ tons
025C6FE6-A835-41F6-9F72-9160888A62D9.png

Scientia Space Agency

TEAM HAWK
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
So here the first Hermes IVB cargo mission, a set of storage and refueling equipment. I’m pretty proud of the refuelling tank, one of the coolest pieces that I’ve ever built. The rocket landed with only the 0.5% of fuel, i need to improve the margins.
DFB7F906-0AFE-499D-BA1A-96BC0EC18DA3.png

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
It's growin up now

Scientia Space Agency

TEAM HAWK
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I did some tests and look who successfully made it into orbit! It had no payload but that massive cargo door is promising… I’ll probably go with assembly on the ground to give it a reasonable kicker stage and throw off some engines from the rear
BD722EAD-B73B-4B5F-BEEF-3166006A136E.jpeg