[CLOSED] Here you can tell me to make the Planet pack you want!

Realistic Mods

Man on the Moon
Registered
Hello Friends,

In this thread, you can tell me to make any planet pack you want. From Planets orbiting Binary stars to Moons orbiting other moons, anything you wish!
All planets will have Day and Night cycles and I will try to add realistic clouds.
Will also add moon to the night cycle if you want.

So do give your wishes in the comments. Anything you like!

Here is one of my other Planet pack- Realistic Solar System and Nearby Stars mod for SFS 1.5.2.5 (In progress)

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
[QUOTE = "Realistic Mods, post: 159689, member: 6687"] Могу ли я добавить планету вокруг нее, чтобы вы взлетели? [/QUOTE]
Yes jupiter type, saturn. Betelgeuse, by the way, a star that can explode at any second

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE = "Эпический цыпленок, сообщение: 159764, участник: 5695"] Я не думаю, что это возможно с sfs [/ QUOTE]
да, но этот взрыв может произойти в 2022 году

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
yes, but this explosion could happen in 2022
It could also happen at any moment in the next hundred thousand years. Its not something to worry about at all.
(unless you are refering to KIC 9832227, on which case that nova has been disproven.)

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Hello Friends,

In this thread, you can tell me to make any planet pack you want. From Planets orbiting Binary stars to Moons orbiting other moons, anything you wish!
All planets will have Day and Night cycles and I will try to add realistic clouds.
Will also add moon to the night cycle if you want.

So do give your wishes in the comments. Anything you like!

Here is one of my other Planet pack- Realistic Solar System and Nearby Stars mod for SFS 1.5.2.5 (In progress)
Can you make Galifrey?
GallifreyReturns-1-.jpg