[CLOSED] Here you can tell me to make the Planet pack you want!

Well, that was really confusing, You have to download a pack from the two, directly from the page you have been redirected to. Then go to downloads, cut/copy the folder(If it was in a .zip folder, open the zip folder, and copy the file) and paste it in your custom solar systems folder in SFS. For this folder, you will have to go to- Android/Data/com.StefoMaiMorojna/files/Custom Solar Systems- then paste it there. Now, you have to start the game and create a new world (option when you press Play button). Now after naming the world, you will get an option to select a solar system. Click on the name of the folder you downloaded and then click on the world and press build new rocket. Now it would show you an error, but click close. Now you can build your rocket or resume game. You will have the mod in use!

By the way, I have updated the mod, so delete your previous version and install the new one.

(I know, I couldn't explain it shorter)

Ok
How to download f**k!!!!

Realistic Mods

Man on the Moon
Registered
please make a link that will redirect to the .zip file
just download one of the folder you see after you click the link and paste it at the location as shown in the above video. I tried, but didn't work with zip folder with my device.
Galifrey orbits 2 stars
But we havent been told the name of it
Here's the mod with Gallifrey orbiting 1 star, I will add the second and textures for the planets later-https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19VNBR361N6ZzK-oIgb8EjkVhqJ9QvD3d?usp=sharing

Just download one of the folders named Kasterborous System and put it in your custom solar systems folder

just download one of the folder you see after you click the link and paste it at the location as shown in the above video. I tried, but didn't work with zip folder with my device.

Here's the mod with Gallifrey orbiting 1 star, I will add the second and textures for the planets later-https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19VNBR361N6ZzK-oIgb8EjkVhqJ9QvD3d?usp=sharing

Just download one of the folders named Kasterborous System and put it in your custom solar systems folder
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THIS FOLDER ??? IT'S IMPOSSIBLE

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Anton7227. I am very sorry, but the Forum's Terms of Service do specify that you have to be at least 13 years old to be on the forum, and you said you are 8. For your own safety that leaves us no other option but to ban you until you are old enough.

You will be allowed to return in 5 years, when you are 13.

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Anton7227. I am very sorry, but the Forum's Terms of Service do specify that you have to be at least 13 years old to be on the forum, and you said you are 8. For your own safety that leaves us no other option but to ban you until you are old enough.

You will be allowed to return in 5 years, when you are 13.
1634057376586.png