Glitches and Exploits

Trojan

Copycat
Man on the Moon
Registered
I have had sfs crash repeatedly when I have a large rocket in the buildscreen, and I hit move all sfs lags/crashes. Its most noticeable with this rocket. Is there anything that will help with this?
Screenshot_20210521-132428_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
New thing in 1.5.2:
Sometimes if you attach a side separator to ur rocket and activate it with staging, the whole thing just gets Thanos snapped out of existence.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
New thing in 1.5.2:
Sometimes if you attach a side separator to ur rocket and activate it with staging, the whole thing just gets Thanos snapped out of existence.
Is it the same thing that keeps kids yelling about?

T

TtTOtW

I have had sfs crash repeatedly when I have a large rocket in the buildscreen, and I hit move all sfs lags/crashes. Its most noticeable with this rocket. Is there anything that will help with this? View attachment 64607
Believe me, I understand...

IT SUCKS.
New thing in 1.5.2:
Cool...

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Ok this thread hasn't been active for a while, but... What the actual hell?!
Screenshot_20220118-144556.png

O think I timewarped too fast, was somehow non-physics timewarping during reentry, and I got heat but didn't burn, and ig tmwhen i went back to no timewarp, the game forgot to check temp?

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Any idea why the explosion sound still up even you've turn off the music/sound?

Mooncrasher

Reading LOTR lore
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Ok this thread hasn't been active for a while, but... What the actual hell?!
View attachment 77724
O think I timewarped too fast, was somehow non-physics timewarping during reentry, and I got heat but didn't burn, and ig tmwhen i went back to no timewarp, the game forgot to check temp?
The game doesn't check for damage when the temp is decreasing, does that fit the situation there?

Rigel

Swingin' on a Star
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
I don't know if if counts as a glitch: I have a Hawk engine on the build screen, and nothing else. The engine is shrinked in the X axis by BP editing. What I find weird is that the engine weights 0,19T MORE than a regular Hawk, with the same thrust. Is this normal?
Screenshot_20220120-234658_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

Mooncrasher

Reading LOTR lore
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Pretty weird alright, and I can't replicate the issue.

Screenshot_20220121-075818.png
Can you give more details about your game version, whether it happens in a new blueprint, etc?

Rigel

Swingin' on a Star
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
My game version is the latest, 1.5.4.5. Anyway, It happened in an existing blueprint where I erased everything but the engine. I think that's the origin of the issue; because, if I do it in a new blueprint, the engine weights 3.5T just as yours.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
My game version is the latest, 1.5.4.5. Anyway, It happened in an existing blueprint where I erased everything but the engine. I think that's the origin of the issue; because, if I do it in a new blueprint, the engine weights 3.5T just as yours.
Strange. Could it be that you forgot a small docking port (clipped into the engine) or something like that? That could explain...

Rigel

Swingin' on a Star
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
I double checked it, tried to recreate it again from the same blueprint with other engine, and it happened again. So I saved and opened the blueprint in the text editor. Happened that there where three "ghost fairings" out of the buiding area. How did they get there? Chi lo sa. Probably my fault.
Anyway, the fact is that there's no such glitch. Sorry guys!