Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
I'm currently trying to get this to work on linux. Also whats stellar?

Astatium_209

Alliance’s Executor // Unstable and Toxic
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
I'm currently trying to get this to work on linux. Also whats stellar?
Whoops, haven't opened the forums in a while, sorry. It should run in wine (That's how I use it on Linux). Stellar is something slightly similar but not made by some dude.

Tanic Space Agency

Man on the Moon
Registered
For the past week, I've been working on this BP editing tool that would allow me to make details in SFS more easily.
I am still new to python (and programming in whole), so don't expect a miracle and set your expectations as low as possible.
Here is a link to a video showcasing the build of this simple house (there is a README.txt file with the key inputs):
View attachment 71595
Some things have already changed, for example the parts menu looks cleaner:
View attachment 71597
The build area will displays the type of the selected part too, as you can't distinguish fuel tanks and fairings when they're flat:
View attachment 71599
I'll try make it show coordinates, it should be easy enough. I'll also fix some oddities that I just noticed, like the fairing title being singular when the rest is plural, etc.

Everything is here, including the original python code (don't forget to add the assets "data" which are in the .zip file when trying to run it!).

It should be possible to replace the backround image with a template to make logo making even easier (replace "data > T,F > Background.png" with a 1000 * 1000 PNG renamed Background).

I am aware that u/CoolAbhi1290 on reddit (and discord) is currently working on a sophisticated program called Stellar and I know that it will make this absolutely obsolete, but he hasn't released it yet and might not for some time.

So what do you think?

Most up to date link as of 08/01/2022 - None of the other links in this thread will work!
Check for a new link in the latest page at a later date, THIS POST MAY NOT HAVE BEEN UPDATED.

Still has bugs.
View attachment 73553
what is the decryption key?

Astatium_209

Alliance’s Executor // Unstable and Toxic
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
Can you post a step-by-step guide how to use it or install it because I’ve tried reinstalling it five times and every single time I keep getting the same error message i’m so frustrated
Have you tried the "old" link?
UPDATE - Still only for Windows. (= not for Android, iOS etc.)

Well, it's not really an update per se, I re-wrote the code mostly for my sanity and so that people can make fonts easier. I also implemented the zooming functions from the start. No more ugly terminal. I'm going to include the source code, feel free to laugh at the endless "if" chain and poor optimization, I'm still a newbie at this.

View attachment 76583

Here's something like an info sheet for it.
View attachment 76581

As always, there might be bugs, nay, there are bugs, I just haven't found them yet.