ARSS Development

Do you like the idea of a realistic planet pack?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GSP

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
So, I am working on a pack called ARSS, or Actually Realistic Solar System for short, is an expansion pack which adds many objects like outer planets! The outer planets don't even really have any moons yet, they will be added soon, ARSS is Realistic since it makes The Sun realistic and also gives Europa an atmosphere, yes, Europa has an atmosphere IRL, so I added it! Saturn currently has two moons, Mimas and Enceladus, which are pretty bizarre worlds, it is so good it is even more realistic than ACSS by Gurren Lagann , I still like the idea of ACSS, but this is better and purely handmade by me, I didn't borrow some other planet pack, so I added textures! Credits to Jupiter for them, Next I will add other main objects like Bennu, Ceres, Vesta, and other objects! All the objects in this pack are real names given to actual Solar System Objects! I will also add some of the numbered ones too. Download: ARSS Alpha 1.0.zip

I will also use this thread for sneak peaks too.

CREDITS:
Ceres by the creator of Milky Way, I can't credit the creator because I don't why.
Also Bennu,
I borrowed the asteroid belt and some objects from the creator of Complete Solar System♥️(I cannot ping the creator for some reason)
The 8 Planets have Textures that belong to Jupiter
Pluto is also from the Milky Way pack
Many Textures Come From Google.com

Last edited by a moderator:

GSP

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Last Night, I added Sedna, Two Numbered inner Oort Cloud objects, and planet Nine, I also gave the Sun an extended atmosphere, to make the "Corona" of the Sun, Today, I,m adding the kuiper belt and the asteroid belt with non-catalog names first, I won't add everything in one, I will slowly add stuff until there are no more real life objects to add anymore.

GSP

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
IRL Scale, Earth’s atmosphere is now a realistic 100 km! Basically, in this pack you deal with the stuff you have to deal with IRL too, like intense gravity and Sun gravity of 274, I,m pretty busy working on Gonggong, the scales and distances are still being worked on.

I borrowed some day and night cycle textures from a different planet pack, credits to Milky Way Galaxy by (I can’t ping the creator), I also borrowed some of the moons as well as the asteroid belt from a pack called Complete Solar System by (I can’t ping again).
Planet Nine was added to see how The Kuiper Belt is held in place, I will add some other objects soon, this pack isn’t 100% complete yet, I am working on some objects still, I will complete it tomorrow, I will provide a download link to a newer beta soon.

Here are some more development pictures:

Attachments

Last edited:

Pizzaya

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
IRL Scale, Earth’s atmosphere is now a realistic 100 km! Basically, in this pack you deal with the stuff you have to deal with IRL too, like intense gravity and Sun gravity of 274, I,m pretty busy working on Gonggong, the scales and distances are still being worked on.

I borrowed some day and night cycle textures from a different planet pack, credits to Milky Way Galaxy by (I can’t ping the creator), I also borrowed some of the moons as well as the asteroid belt from a pack called Complete Solar System by (I can’t ping again).
Planet Nine was added to see how The Kuiper Belt is held in place, I will add some other objects soon, this pack isn’t 100% complete yet, I am working on some objects still, I will complete it tomorrow, I will provide a download link to a newer beta soon.

Here are some more development pictures:
Why is Earth's radius so small?

Lev from Ukraine

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Yes, this is all cool, the nose would be worth lowering the atmosphere down, it would be great if you respected the scale of game atmospheres, 1 : 0.35

GSP

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
I made Earth's atmosphere 100 km and made it big to make it realistic, I am gonna also do that to Venus and Mars, I have to wait because my phone is gonna die.

GSP

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Yes, this is all cool, the nose would be worth lowering the atmosphere down, it would be great if you respected the scale of game atmospheres, 1 : 0.35
I have a screenshot of Gonggong and it's moon Xiangliu.
B106F64F-F480-45A5-8CE8-8D0EBFEC11CD.png

I also recorded a YouTube video, the thing is it literally recorded in 240p which is garbage quality(It supports high quality now it just took time)

S

Sportgus

I thought you were landing on earth at first and was like, he is going to burn in reentry. Nice planets . But I will say, you need to work on your landings. But it's not horrible.