Moon Base Launcher 2.0

(You will need cheats on) this is my second post hope tou like it its another moon launcher now you can make your own costom moon base with lots of rovers and small boxes for them and some soler panels that you can attach four rovers to hope you like your new costom moon base View attachment 78584 View attachment 78585 View attachment 78586 View attachment 78587 View attachment 78588 View attachment 78589 View attachment 78590 View attachment 78591 View attachment 78592 View attachment 78593 View attachment 78594 View attachment 78595

Mooncrasher

Reading LOTR lore
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
An interesting effort, but I feel that it would look more like a moon base if you connected smaller pieces together, like modules.
Also you can do it without cheats, I know you can.;)

Mooncrasher

Reading LOTR lore
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Hello AliAlizade , welcome.
Just to let you know about to things:
  1. Take notice of the dates! This thread was posted almost a year ago, and if you look in their profile the maker of this thread has not been online for several months. It is unlikely that your post will produce a response from the maker, much less a fix.
  2. See the blue links in the first post? If you click on them, you can see the images. It's not as convenient, but it works.

1. Take notice of the dates! This thread was posted almost a year ago, and if you look in their profile the maker of this thread has not been online for several months. It is unlikely that your post will produce a response from the maker, much less a fix.
  2. See the blue links in the first post? If you click on them, you can see the images. It's not as convenient, but it works.
Okay, sorry)

(You will need cheats on) this is my second post hope tou like it its another moon launcher now you can make your own costom moon base with lots of rovers and small boxes for them and some soler panels that you can attach four rovers to hope you like your new costom moon base View attachment 78584 View attachment 78585 View attachment 78586 View attachment 78587 View attachment 78588 View attachment 78589 View attachment 78590 View attachment 78591 View attachment 78592 View attachment 78593 View attachment 78594 View attachment 78595
I can’t see it

Mooncrasher

Reading LOTR lore
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Read my previous post. :)

Hermes

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
please post link?
Why do new members never read the given answers? Read the posts above! The author is inactive and the thread is from before sharing links became a thing! Mooncrasher answered this with a simple explanation almost a month ago!

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Why do new members never read the given answers? Read the posts above! The author is inactive and the thread is from before sharing links became a thing! Mooncrasher answered this with a simple explanation almost a month ago!
READ THIS ^^^
I can't view it. It always shows "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." and by the way I have read posts above.
Read this two post. Also yeah it's broke or the OP limits it's viewers back then. Anyways OP hasn't been online afterwards.

Mooncrasher

Reading LOTR lore
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
I can't view it. It always shows "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." and by the way I have read posts above.
Thanks for clarifying on the problem, I checked via an alt and yep, permission problem!o_O I unfortunately did not realise that, as it worked on this account.

Here are the images, inside the spoiler:
13.png 12.png 11.png 10.png 9.png 8.png 7.png 6.png 5.png 4.png 3.png 2.png 1.png

Hermes

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Thanks for clarifying on the problem, I checked via an alt and yep, permission problem!o_O I unfortunately did not realise that, as it worked on this account.

Here are the images, inside the spoiler:
Hmmm... I wonder what other permissions the staff has...
Altair let slip how you find alt accounts (thread is deleted), but the rest of you have kept your secrets so far...