Solar System & Milky Way Project

I have a few questions.
What do you mean by the pack is classified?
Where can I get the most recent download link
How the hell does anyone travel anywhere without it crashing dew to high timewarping speeds. (Even my pack with like 5 stars and 5 planets crashes when timewarping too fast)

I have a few questions.
What do you mean by the pack is classified?
Where can I get the most recent download link
How the hell does anyone travel anywhere without it crashing dew to high timewarping speeds. (Even my pack with like 5 stars and 5 planets crashes when timewarping too fast)
1.This means you need to open these folders, for example, if you want to use the "Near Earth Asteroids" category, you need to go to the SSBs/Asteroids/Near Earth Asteroids folder, which is the normal format, and select celestial bodies according to your needs.

2.I don't know how to modify the content of my post:confused:So I am currently unable to add the latest download link.

3.Your device needs to be updated because it requires a powerful CPU to support its operation.

(There may be grammar errors, please forgive me)

J3 Mângo

Planet Sculptor
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
If you release a new one, please put all the files in one as it was painful putting all those planet files into one place!

View attachment 109753 View attachment 109755 View attachment 109757 View attachment 109758 View attachment 109759 View attachment 109760 View attachment 109761
View attachment 109762

This Addon adds a large number of celestial bodies, including all planets' moons, asteroids, comets, stars, nebulae and exoplanets.totaling over 1,000 celestial bodies and over 500 Heightmaps.(realistic height maps(Some heightmaps are not made by Myself).And Still updating now.If you find a bug, please content me.

Download links:TMWP
(Notice:This Addon Package has been classified. If you need an integrated version, please contact me)

(Please pardon me as my English isn't very good.)
When 1.00.03