Mike's Monthly Visits

T

TtTOtW

I imagine the first multiplayer game ever will be between tea and coffee drinkers. While the cocoa nuts watch and laugh while they envy the action deep inside.

T

TtTOtW

I'm not going anywhere near either, but here goes:
Whiskey and brandy are technically the same by origin. But, whatever is regarded an "impurity" ends up in the brandy. In tea, the leaves come out. In coffee, you consume the actual bean. So, tea is pure. Coffee is "contaminated".

Whiskey and brandy are technically the same by origin. But, whatever is regarded an "impurity" ends up in the brandy. In tea, the leaves come out. In coffee, you consume the actual bean. So, tea is pure. Coffee is "contaminated".
E0C6EE46-FCDD-45AB-A81F-7A984603792D.jpeg

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Ah finally some sound logic

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
I like how a staff members 'any problems' thread has been derailed by the other staff into a war between the hot damp leaf drinkers and the heathen bean swillers.

For the original purpose, maybe an algorithm that squirts hot tea (or coffee) into the eyes of new users whenever they post spam sales advice or use the words 'update' and 'when' in reverse order.
Or how about one that limits Danny Batten to 5 posts annually about landing legs.

Also, you're all wrong. The only thing worse than tea/coffee is when they're mixed.