Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
I love Voyager, but what a pointless exhibition, a truly human endeavor, like building a pyramid to entomb a pharaoh and his beloved housecat except the chances robbers will ever find it are practically nil
The goal wasn’t necessary for someone to find it. That was of course part of it, but the Voyagers allowed us to study the outer planets, as well as near interstellar space.

Mooncrasher

Reading LOTR lore
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
I love Voyager, but what a pointless exhibition, a truly human endeavor, like building a pyramid to entomb a pharaoh and his beloved housecat except the chances robbers will ever find it are practically nil
Voyager would have been just as scientifically successful without that record. So why not put it on and gain social brownie points? Win/win.
Putting a disc on a probe is nowhere near as hard as making a pyramid.

Voyager would have been just as scientifically successful without that record. So why not put it on and gain social brownie points? Win/win.
Putting a disc on a probe is nowhere near as hard as making a pyramid.
Mmm, not sure how to measure the brains vs brawn but they were both fantastic feats

I am glad for the record, it’s just amusing to ponder the parameters of its futility

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
8FD43334-4694-4ABB-89FE-59E20B5D17B8.jpeg
Here is a picture of my little set-up I made with my collection of space sets.

Deepspacegod

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
I bought the millennium falcon 7000 piece lego set not that long ago