Blueprints

V

Varun25

Here are some of my creations.
The first is a random rocket capable of Mars orbit with enough fuel to reach any one Martian moon. Add a fairing though.
Screenshot_2018-04-10-11-03-37-121_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.png
The second one is my personal favourite. Named VM-HEAVY. It's capable of making a space station, or going anywhere in the solar system. The 2 pics are on top of one another.
Screenshot_2018-04-10-08-27-45-674_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.png
Screenshot_2018-04-10-08-27-41-471_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.png

E

Earlmilly1

07C79152-D2B9-47D0-8004-6126940D458F.jpeg
540DAEA6-B34E-461F-A5FF-794A55CE610A.jpeg

Top: rocket tank.
Just turn on an engine on one rocket and undock. Also undock the side separators one at a time for a cannon.

Bottom: light tank.
Speed up with the boosters and fire with the separators!

E

Earlmilly1

You could also put folded solar panels on the front like armor, cuz they are so strong! Lol

E

Earlmilly1

78A0AC97-0AE5-4F63-AFBD-5236901299C4.jpeg
You can get anywhere in the solar system in less than 20 minutes with this (with unlimited fuel)

Also the parts with RCS are called “bat wings” they are detachable. So is the bottom port. There are so many ports so if you stack them and break a few, you can still stack. It can go from 0-100 m/s in about 5 seconds.

T

TtTOtW

View attachment 417 You can get anywhere in the solar system in less than 20 minutes with this (with unlimited fuel)

Also the parts with RCS are called “bat wings” they are detachable. So is the bottom port. There are so many ports so if you stack them and break a few, you can still stack. It can go from 0-100 m/s in about 5 seconds.
Sharp design!

Screenshot_20180417-140444.png

Several days of building, launching and docking later... I present the ANS-Yamato from StarLancer :D

I still have a few changes to make, like add those side engines, but I figure she's ready enough to post. Every piece is saved and launch-capable without sandbox mode.

Thanks to Comet Aurora for Satellite dish design on Discord.

T

TtTOtW

View attachment 438

Several days of building, launching and docking later... I present the ANS-Yamato from StarLancer :D

I still have a few changes to make, like add those side engines, but I figure she's ready enough to post. Every piece is saved and launch-capable without sandbox mode.

Thanks to Comet Aurora for Satellite dish design on Discord.
Nice... Really nice. A shame then I'm gonna have to turn her into space debris...

Yes... You will... Because until you do... It will be orbital bombarding every last thing that crawls in your base until the dirt turns to glass... MHUAHAHAHAHA

T

TtTOtW

I'll surrounded your universe with ships bigger and more impressive until you become my zombie slave just to prevent a galactic Holocaust...