Important Download for pc

Can you describe your problem a little more
When i try to play an error comes and it says: "Spaceflight Simulator has encountered an error and must close A crash report named "Crash_2020_05_10 231508" has been generated. These files can be sent to Stefo Mai Morojna for analisys. Would you like to open this folder now? -Yes- -No-" I downloaded the 32-bits and 64-bits too, it was in a ZIP. file and i extract it as it says, i clicked in the logo and that error goes up.

T

The Dark in the Light

When i try to play an error comes and it says: "Spaceflight Simulator has encountered an error and must close A crash report named "Crash_2020_05_10 231508" has been generated. These files can be sent to Stefo Mai Morojna for analisys. Would you like to open this folder now? -Yes- -No-" I downloaded the 32-bits and 64-bits too, it was in a ZIP. file and i extract it as it says, i clicked in the logo and that error goes up.
So you clicked on this? Look where my cursor is.
1589224576445.png

You have to right click on it and run as an administrator, like this:
1589224630503.png

And then hopefully the game should load for you.

Anoki

Registered
And then hopefully the game should load for you.
I got an error like that when I tried to run a mod meant for 1.31 on 1.35. Try this link, I uploaded the original zipped file to my website. It should be vanilla. If you get the same error again, I don't know what it would be then.
http://havoc.codes/space/sfs.html

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Configuration of what?
And i have windows 10, it's up to date
OS configuration, that's what I was meaning. I would have understood if it was an old Windows like XP, but Windows 10 should be fine indeed... Sorry, I have no idea.
I'll talk about it to Jordi in private, but that's an old version he doesn't support anymore and he's busy with the future update, so I can't guarantee anything...

jas

Registered
For PC, for now there's no update past 1.35. But, here's the links:

SFS 1.35 32 bit
SFS 1.35 64 bit

This is the original files, not pirated nor compromised in any way. I am a former admin on this forum so download this freely. Gecko Gekkota, current admin will attest to this.
Hi,
I have installed the 64bit version on Win. 10. I am unable to zoom in / out the display. Please could you assist.
Thanks.

Note: Extra quotes deleted by a moderator

Last edited by a moderator:

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Hi,
I have installed the 64bit version on Win. 10. I am unable to zoom in / out the display. Please could you assist.
Thanks.
Not sure why you had to quote the same thing 4 times but eh.

Are

jas

Registered
*are you using a mouse wheel?
For PC, for now there's no update past 1.35. But, here's the links: SFS 1.35 32 bit SFS 1.35 64 bit
This is the original files, not pirated nor compromised in any way. I am a former admin on this forum so download this freely. Gecko Gekkota, current admin will attest to this.
A few moments back I tired it with the mouse scroll - it does work with it.

Initially I had tried it with laptop touchpad.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Problem solved with a bit of experimentation. Who'd have thought it.

jas

Registered
Problem solved with a bit of experimentation. Who'd have thought it.
Yes.

With some more experimentation following keyboard shortcuts to work - in addition to those in the setup tab. Just in case someone is interested.

Maybe they can be included as a txt file by TtTotw in the download folder.

Zoom Out --> Q​
Zoom In --> E​
Control Overlay Toggle --> U​
Warp ++ --> . (>)​
Warp -- --> , (<)​
Throttle Up --> Shift​
Throttle Down --> Ctrl​
Thruster ON/Off Toggle --> Spacebar​

jas

Registered
The shortcuts indicated in my post are additional to those available in the input panel and hence cannot be customized there.