Recent content by 21205Imran

1. 2

Moments that scream 'boi'

2. 2

That literally happened to me all the time! Except I accidentally speed up and miss it!
  3. 2

Wow. That escalated quickly, like, really quickly. What's the subject again?
  4. 2

So, what made you come back? And is the rocket built with expansion or free to play? My rocket is pretty basic, and a glitch was the only reason why I could do this.
  5. 2

So, I just started playing sfs again after, like, 6 months and I made a simple rocket to give Mars a rover. Glitch happens, rover gets flinged to earth and rocket's trajectory gets bigger. Thing is, the second stage (to deliver rover) had full fuel. So, I wanted to go around as many bodies as I...
  6. 2

Random thoughts

Philosophy is just shower thoughts dwelled on outside of the shower.
  7. 2

Do any of you know how to fix a rebootloop on an astro tab, model A737?

Have you tried turning it off then on again? Solution to every technology problem.
  8. 2

Biggest payload with this rocket

It's pretty hard, but it definitely works! After all I sent like 7 rovers to mars.
  9. 2

Free Return

Pictures? Kinda know what you mean, but pics will help
  10. 2

Yeah, you can do that as well. Try it without the third stage as well.
  11. 2

I kinda want to see the most someone can put on this rocket. Its a one-way rocket to Mars and probably Moon with a recoverable first stage but not the second stage. How to use: Steep profile And let the atmosphere to slow down both rockets, but use the engine to slow down descent (especially on...
  12. 2

Heaviest payload to moon and back using only stock parts

This is what I did. You never specified the payload. The rocket is the payload.
  13. 2

Heaviest payload to moon and back using only stock parts

That was I was thinking! Now that you mention it, I think I need a base game heavy load to orbit thingy magigy
  14. 2

Solved Moon base not on Moon.

Thanks! I did what you said and now it worked!