Recent content by NeptuneSky

1. NeptuneSky

VanillaUpgrades

That is definitely a game issue and not a mod issue... the world time clock is linked directly to the game's world time tracker variable so im not sure about this.
  2. NeptuneSky

VanillaUpgrades

I will look into incorporating this directly into VanillaUpgrades along with adding a button to instantly snap back in to your rocket.
  3. NeptuneSky

Quicksave Issue

I don't have the foggiest why either of those would be causing this. The only thing I can think is maybe some jank is happening with my SRB's? I can't see the engine causing this. If you end up finding a way to recreate it consistently, let me know and I will see what I can do.
  4. NeptuneSky

Coloured parachutes pack, anyone?

the only one I can think of would be Texturable but I'm not sure it does what you are hoping, as it only allows texturing the white part and not the actual parachute. I don't think there are any mods that let you change the actual parachute, that's a lot more in depth and requires a lot more...
  5. NeptuneSky

Zoom Keys

Was a product of the recent patch, fixed in v1.0.3. just use the update dialogue in-game.
  6. NeptuneSky

Any mods that make uncontrolled rockets keep going?

this is because the uncontrolled rocket gets unloaded. I can't think of any simple way to stop this from happening except maybe increasing the loaded distance for rockets substantially but that does not seem smart. the game is only designed to keep things loaded when they are within 5km of the...
  7. NeptuneSky

VanillaUpgrades

Workaround would be to just control your timewarp speed and don't go too fast through an soi with that setting active, or just use timewarp to. You should also be able to unstick your rocket using Warpinator if it ever happens again.
  8. NeptuneSky

VanillaUpgrades

Nah I put that in a *long* time ago. That's not it, it's a legitimate current bug.
  9. NeptuneSky

VanillaUpgrades

Ah, I actually know exactly what causes this and I thought I fixed it. It's because you skipped all the way through the soi in under a frame. I tried to add some mitigation for that but clearly it hasn't worked. I should really find a less jank method of detecting soi entrance.
  10. NeptuneSky

Delta-V calculator

Vanilla Upgrades patches the vanilla conversion for units, any mod that doesnt use its own separate unit conversion method should work with it.
  11. NeptuneSky

Delta-V calculator

For sure, I honestly never expect an attempt to do it that way to be very accurate unless you're building something "traditional". This method provides more accurate results anyways with the only drawback being you can't see it preflight. I have been considering remaking the build screen dV...
  12. NeptuneSky

Escape Velocity

If he's on mobile this definitely isn't caused by mods, regardless that sounds like a bug i need to fix. Mind elaborating in the VanillaUpgrades thread?
  13. NeptuneSky

Delta-V calculator

Wow, I never expected to see this one made. Using enabled engines instead of trying to manually figure out stages is a clever solution to an otherwise annoying problem, although it still leaves a very complicated area to improve on the table. Regardless, looking great and will be installing.
  14. NeptuneSky

VanillaUpgrades

v5.1.7 now out, added F11 to toggle windowed mode for the game
  15. NeptuneSky

Zoom Keys

v1.0.2 released. Slider can now be toggled to a text input that exceeds the limits of the slider. Added a toggle for whether you want to use the center of the screen for zooming, or your mouse cursor. Default menu key has been changed to F10, because having it be 0 conflicts with window mods...