2. Alecs

My Shuttle Entry

Ur way too professional! Well done
  3. Alecs

What you guys got for Christmas?

Looks nice
  4. Alecs

Project Gremory

Beautiful creativity you got there, all the shuttles look unique and special
  5. Alecs

Saturn 5 final release (no bp-edit)

After separate hours of works put into this rocket (Saturn 5) this is the best I could come up with Some notes : - fully vanilla - stages - super efficient - intentionally slow Hope u enjoy a ride on this monster Make sure to alert me if there is some sort of error I'm glad to be a part of...
  6. Alecs

CZ 7 (Long March 7)

Thank you all!
  7. Alecs

CZ 7 (Long March 7)

My own recreation of the Chinese carrier rocket "CZ7" v-c × credit is not neccessary just don't claim it as yours IMPORTANT SIDENOTE : - make sure to turn on all the clipped engines × Report to me if there is an issue
  8. Alecs

New Ranks!

Thank you for clearing it out So now all I have to do is jovian challenge again and might qualify?
  9. Alecs

New Ranks!

I did the 3 challenges for team hawk but still unqualified . Don't know why
  10. Alecs

one first step for the world to the moon

Does that mean we'll get to play metro and stalker in real life?
  11. Alecs

one first step for the world to the moon

I like when peapole bring facts and do research instead of becoming fanboys to marketing and propoganda . Good one mate
  12. Alecs

Share your favorite music

_ Molchat doma - kletka _ Дурной Вкус- Пластинки _ green day - boulvard of broken dreams _ somebody that I used to know _ KINO - spokoynaya noch
  13. Alecs

My last challenge for team hawk (shuttle)

I'll kill your curiosity later
  14. Alecs

This will result in a whole rework and scale change I can't just put engines there without clipping
  15. Alecs

I can't improve that much and as I said it's still in progress