Recent content by Altaïr

1. Altaïr

Put this cybertruck anywhere in sfs

Nice, I see you make a good use of the navigation mods :) Your transfer to Jupiter was expensive though, don't hesitate to time-warp until you get an efficient transfer. The color in which is displayed the transfer tells you if it's recommended or not, the best transfers are displayed in light blue.
  2. Altaïr

Progress Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

Welcome back JSP :D Nice builds, I'm impatient to see where it goes.
  3. Altaïr

Multiplayer Mod Called SFMP (Spaceflight Simulator)

Maybe you should have asked yourself if a functional multiplayer mod existed BEFORE starting some SFS olympics that needed it. Also, since you need mods for this, which means the PC version is needed, why do you propose a custom translation that only works on mobile?! :rolleyes: Seriously, it's...
  4. Altaïr

Floater

Wow, amazing effort. It seems like you paid seriously attention to details so I'll trust you. Big thanks Orion !! Congratulations mariohobbs , you have your badge :)
  5. Altaïr

Delta-V map for SFS 1.5

It depends, but probably not much in most cases. For the asteroid for example, you can see from the map that you need 664 m/s to raise your apogee to the Moon level, and 17 m/s more to reach the Earth's SOI limit, so 681 m/s. The asteroid is between those, so both best case and worst case are in...
  6. Altaïr

Floater

Oh, sorry I forgot about this, though I must say I've been totally discouraged when I saw the duration of the video. I hope you will understand, we regularly judge submissions, if we had to spend 1 hour on every submission we would have to dedicate a crazy amount of time on the forum. If you...
  7. Altaïr

I'm Collaborating With UN Cosmo Navy, Flight Russian Man, Black Hole Guy, Solar Flare, Recoleto, EmberSkyMedia, Altaïr, Pizzaya, PlasmaBoom NeptuneSky

You shouldn't take it personally, as far as I know I'm not part of a gang either (I don't like being in a clan logic anyway), and I really wonder why I've been designated volunteer to play with Bernardo. However I'm ok to leave you the seat if this is really your wish.
  8. Altaïr

Ok but why was a new thread needed for that? You already have a thread for your roleplay, collab or whatever, we can't accept that you constantly create new threads. You already created many threads, at some point that may be considered spam.
  9. Altaïr

I'm Collaborating With UN Cosmo Navy, Flight Russian Man, Black Hole Guy, Solar Flare, Recoleto, EmberSkyMedia, Altaïr, Pizzaya, PlasmaBoom NeptuneSky

Bernardo1234 please respect other members' decision. I haven't said anything because you posted a Discord invite link, but now this is advertising. See rule 3: People have been informed, now if they don't want to join this is their choice.
  10. Altaïr

What's the point of that thread?
  11. Altaïr

It's normal that people refuse, nobody wants to compete against rayman brother's launcher :)
  12. Altaïr

Delta-V map for SFS 1.5

A range would make it harder to read in my opinion. I've tried to make more complex maps, and my experience is that it quickly becomes messy. I think the best move would be to give a worst case scenario, because I know that many people just read the numbers without considering practical...
  13. Altaïr

Delta-V map for SFS 1.5

It's fine, don't worry. Actually the problem is worse than before because orbits have eccentricity now. When I made that map, all orbits were perfectly circular, so the calculation was simple. Now the problem is that, as the asteroid orbit is very elliptic, the transfer cost will depend on the...
  14. Altaïr

Ban appeal: misunderstanding

Alright, I edited your first post with those elements and transmitted it to the Discord moderation team.
  15. Altaïr

ONLY Solid Rockets to orbit(and back)

Great inefficiency contest :p