Recent content by Altaïr

1. Altaïr

My Team Hawk Entries Thread

The mod already allows what you want to do: it's the closest approach line over several turns. If following an encounter you plan another encounter after x turns then you end up automatically on a resonant orbit. This is an even more powerful tool in practice, because if your orbit is not...
  2. Altaïr

Team Titan Attempt No.1

Hello, All good, badge granted. Welcome into team Titan :cool:
  3. Altaïr

My Team Hawk Entries Thread

Fatal mistake :p It's very frustrating but a small error makes a huge difference in the end.
  4. Altaïr

The Basics

Good point, thanks for notifying me. I've moved and pinned it, it's a valuable resource indeed.
  5. Altaïr

Run around the solar system

Good question... We would have to ask the guy who did that mess, but he's unreachable today.
  6. Altaïr

How do you enjoy playing SFS?

I like making highly optimized missions, and making ASAT to blow up other players stuff. And modding of course.
  7. Altaïr

Ban appeal for mrjokester0101

Thread closed.
  8. Altaïr

Team Titan Submission

Hello, That's good indeed, badge granted :)
  9. Altaïr

planet editing

Please don't spam boby . The others are right, keep the forum clean please, this is against the rules.
  10. Altaïr

3 Stage Example Rocket: How far can you go?

Honestly, if I could land on Mercury AND return with a rocket under 100 tons (here), I think the example rocket is able to land on Mercury :)
  11. Altaïr

Post of advertising content

Hello, We need your Discord ID in order to evaluate your request (see here). Can you please provide it? Edit: After investigation you were banned because your account was compromised. This is unappealable.
  12. Altaïr

I want to delete my account

Hello, If there's something you don't like with your current account, like your username, that's something we can edit, we sometimes do it for people that wish to change it. That's much simpler and you won't lose your activity. I'll make a private discussion with you to discuss about it.
  13. Altaïr

zTalls's Cubesat collection

Sure.
  14. Altaïr

(NOT A MOD) how to access sfs internal files

You've been already answered several times: mods are not available for either Android or Ios.
  15. Altaïr

3 Stage Example Rocket: How far can you go?

That would be treason :p I suppose you mean in realistic? Because in normal mode it would be easy. I tried reaching orbit in IRIS: That leaves me around 2100 m/s of ΔV, and this is what I need for Venus... This will be hard, 400 m/s of extra ΔV for the maneuvers and corrections is a pitance in...