Recent content by Altera

1. A

Previous ban appeal was burried (Kinda my fault sorry)

Altera#9666 Discord ID: 775811607082565723 Date: May 22 2022 Reason for ban: Piracy rule break Why I should be unbanned: There was a conversation going on about piracy dunno how it started i just joined in and said "Wave the flag of 'im not paying 100$ for photoshop' boys!" Followed by a pirate...
  2. A

Ban appeal

What do you mean? I barely talk in the server aside from the occasional joke and that *one* time where everyone got upset over engines and i tried to defend stef and the decision (and got warned for it) but usualy its just some images or videos of my spacecraft and i dont wana lose the only...
  3. A

Ban appeal

Its atleast worth a shot... i really like the community and being able to send images of the cool stuff i build is really the biggest reason i play. Lets hope one of the admins on the review team can see that this was meant as a joke...
  4. A

Ban appeal

Thank you
  5. A

Ban appeal

I would like to quickly add that i never intended to do any harm and have always really liked the game, ask stef. I wanted to become a developer at one point to help with the game.
  6. A

Ban appeal

Altera#9666 Discord ID: 775811607082565723 Date: May 22 2022 Reason for ban: Piracy rule break Why I should be unbanned: There was a conversation going on about piracy dunno how it started i just joined in and said "Wave the flag of 'im not paying 100$ for photoshop' boys!" Followed by a pirate...