Recent content by Ashamed---Chemical

1. A

Been some time...

Hmm, if u have steam, I think you should review the mod for falcon 9 made by ArkLightYear [LX SpaceX Falcon 9 Pack 1.2 (ADD NEW PARTS) | Spaceflight Simulator Forum (jmnet.one)] and add a payload to it (However you need cheats to make sure the engine clips into the falcon 9 fuel tank or it won't...
  2. A

Zoom Keys

Thx Now I can have 500% zoom speed
  3. A

Zoom Keys

500%
  4. A

Zoom Keys

Pls do
  5. A

LX SpaceX Falcon 9 Pack 1.2 (ADD NEW PARTS)

What do you mean by that?
  6. A

Zoom Keys

Because of cinematic shots
  7. A

Zoom Keys

Hi NeptuneSky, Is it ok that you are able to make it so that you are able to set the maximum zoom speed to 500% and have an input box where you can put a number of the % zoom speed?
  8. A

New starlink dish (custom part)

Nvm Now u only need Electricity Part by N2O4 for it to work
  9. A

New starlink dish (custom part)

GUYS YOU NEED THE "MoreParts Mod" By dani0105 for this Mod [As of 0.1.5 and maybe 0.1.6 and 0.1.7]: Link: MoreParts Mod | Spaceflight Simulator Forum (jmnet.one) Direct Github Link For dani0105's Mod: Releases · 105-Code/MorePartsMod (github.com)
  10. A

(v1.2 UPDATE) BR-Apollo (Previously BASP)

I like this modpack.
  11. A

Team Titan Entry

Done
  12. A

Although this mod is great, I have found some bugs: Firstly, the engine heat damage hitbox for the Merlin Vacuum engine is too tall for the height of the exhaust for this engine; I think it is even taller than the Titan Engine's Hitbox (Please reduce the height of the hitbox of Merlin Vacuum...
  13. A

How to use the Merlin Cluster Engine? I keep having this problem :/ OR