Recent content by AverageIdiot

1. AverageIdiot

Team Titan Entry no.2

so uh, it's been a few months, gents. Do I get the little achievement thing or is that what the 'Team RCS' is?
  2. AverageIdiot

Team Titan Entry no.2

So, any feedback or…..?
  3. AverageIdiot

Team Titan Entry no.2

Here ya go :) https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/y115CXP3Ee2VbC2XWYf3kQ
  4. AverageIdiot

Team Titan Entry no.2

Please ignore any previous grammatical errors, I haven’t slept in quite some time.
  5. AverageIdiot

Team Titan Entry no.2

Alright, it’s been a week and I assume now that whenever I make a second attempt to do something “brain-dead”, I need to make a second thread instead of slapping more thinks onto the original thread of the first attempt. I don’t know exactly how to describe what I did because it’s been eight...
  6. AverageIdiot

Team Titan Entry

Was I supposed to create a new entry? Or are you confused on how I screwed up the nose-cone? I didn’t save the previous rocket with the superior and more aerodynamic wing-cone thing so I ended up using a slightly worse one.
  7. AverageIdiot

Team Titan Entry

The design (specifically the nose) was changed because I wasn’t paying attention to what “custom nose-cone” I was using.
  8. AverageIdiot

Team Titan Entry

Alright, after a day’s worth of slamming my head against a brick wall because my small, smooth, concave pea brain can’t comprehend a “100% successful mission” that doesn’t involve slowing to a complete half due to a collision “for the funny” and because it’s occasionally more fuel efficient with...
  9. AverageIdiot

Team Titan Entry

Please ignore the fact that the first and second images are out of order and should have been “swapped.”
  10. AverageIdiot

Team Titan Entry

Sent a testicular probe to the moon and back. Pretty sure I did this correctly. Went for the simplest possible parking orbit and lunar SOI entry orbit because I’m just lazy.
  11. AverageIdiot

Breaking Land Speed!

I know this is an old thread and all but screw it I’m new so I don’t give a crap. Got to 410 m/s before a little air compression happens and destroys half the nose cone.