Recent content by Axiom

1. Axiom

Team Titan Submission

It probably couldn't in realistic, but easily could in default, especially with techniques like VEEGA
  2. Axiom

Team Titan Submission

My Kratos Rocket has less thrust (and weighed about the same) and managed to land on 2 of jupiters moons and return (granted I did use Ions)
  3. Axiom

Which other team hawk challenges shall I do

All of them I guess? If you want the easiest ones I would say do Under Pressure and Altas
  4. Axiom

Team Titan Submission

Can you show the mission log? (not the challenges tab)
  5. Axiom

Crazy how nature does that

Not to reign in on your fun, but most flat earthers think earth is a disk that looks like the azimuthal equidistant projection. Like this:
  6. Axiom

Moon Maker attempt

Honestly I don't think a complete revamp is needed, just reducing the number of bodies in the planet pack from 150 to something more reasonable like 40. Maybe also have the requirement that there needs to be multiple stars or something
  7. Axiom

Altaïr's crazy stuff

That makes sense, I would be able to do this if I had ANAIS. I would do the V-leveraging and then burn at periapsis to get the resonance back
  8. Axiom

Altaïr's crazy stuff

Ok that makes sense, thanks! Wouldn't that make the orbit not resonant? I'm relying on getting resonant orbits to chain encounters without having to wait a million years
  9. Axiom

Altaïr's crazy stuff

Ok, does that also happen when you're coming into mercury and trying to slow down? I want to get better at mercury missions
  10. Axiom

Moon Maker attempt

Is it just me or does this requirement seem a bit, much? like that's a pack around about the size of eternia for the equivalent of team hawk
  11. Axiom

Human

Unfortunate placement of a rocket engine...........
  12. Axiom

Altaïr's crazy stuff

Why would it lower your orbit? doesn't it depend on which side you do the assist on?
  13. Axiom

Altaïr's crazy stuff

Are gravity assists more powerful if you enter at an angle?
  14. Axiom

Frontier Space Station submission

Looks good! Altaïr Pink
  15. Axiom

Frontier Space Station submission

I think you need a proper engine module instead of just RCS The docking area is fine