Recent content by ballon543

1. ballon543

The solar escaper

1. I have the full bundle and is it still possible to do it? 2. Should I (if I can still do it) actually use the cheat "Infinite Build Area" (I don't know if you can call that a cheat [but it was in the cheat expansion pack])?
  2. ballon543

The solar escaper

I have destroyed my sun obrit and I Slinkshoted out of the Solarsystem and I can‘t go back :(
  3. ballon543

Rocket about to Launch shine at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida

The Launchpad are the Artemis Launchpad lul ;)
  4. ballon543

Soyuz no Dlc

This is the first Soyuz rocket that is without DLC (aside from my post, which I don't count because I mean the posts that are not mine) that I've seen. (My Avatar are the Launch Escape Tower while launch escape system is activated [from the Soyuz I posted ])
  5. ballon543

Soyuz Spacecraft

Sorry for that: "Here are the ->Fotos<-" This error is only because I live in Germany and Photos in German is called "Fotos".
  6. ballon543

Soyuz Spacecraft

Here are the Fotos
  7. ballon543

Soyuz Spacecraft

Here is the Soyuz Spacecraft (for the mobile Edition without DLC).:) Thats Zip File is the Folder of the Blueprint. If you have Questions, tell it me. ;) PS: If you want to play around with the Launch Escape system, you've come to the right place; because the launch escape system is like in...