Recent content by Bambers99

1. Bambers99

i know this might seem verry abusive to our dear game but we are makeing another game by redoing sfs orignal

people have started to stop paying attention to the game and instead start talking about posts
  2. Bambers99

MoreParts Mod

I just have a graveyard of rockets and rovers
  3. Bambers99

MoreParts Mod

I can't fix the rockets
  4. Bambers99

MoreParts Mod

Even my achievements that came from rockets that had antennae on them are gone. Atleast everything else like the geoeye, rotor, resource collecting things, and colonies still work
  5. Bambers99

MoreParts Mod

Ok, but I still need to find out how to fix this problem. All of my rockets that I have launched EVER with antennae are becoming uncontrollable, which means several rovers, missions, landings, and satellites are useless now. Also I bet I'm not the only one having problems
  6. Bambers99

MoreParts Mod

I think it is the antenna that break my game
  7. Bambers99

MoreParts Mod

I might have to delete this mod so my saves dont get corrupted
  8. Bambers99

MoreParts Mod

whatwhatwhatwhatwhat I thought I fixed it but all of a sudden every rocket I have that has a moreparts part is uncontrollable now please help
  9. Bambers99

MoreParts Mod

ok adding onto that all my rockets are becoming uncontrollable help
  10. Bambers99

MoreParts Mod

Bug report: When updating moreparts mod, some of my existing satelites start turning controllable and uncontrollable
  11. Bambers99

MoreParts Mod

Whenever I extract a zip it puts what's inside the zip into a new folder the name of the zip So when I extracted it it was MorePartsMod\MorePartsMod\ all the stuff inside
  12. Bambers99

MoreParts Mod

YIPPEE
  13. Bambers99

MoreParts Mod

IT WORKED
  14. Bambers99

MoreParts Mod

Ill try changing the file destination one more time
  15. Bambers99

MoreParts Mod

Still nothing works