Recent content by BenjaSFS☆☆☆

1. BenjaSFS☆☆☆

StarShip 2021 Version!

SN versions
  2. BenjaSFS☆☆☆

StarShip 2021 Version!

I am saying that according to me it is similar to the original but I am saying my opinion but later I will publish the improved version of this rocket.
  3. BenjaSFS☆☆☆

Promote?

Ok thanks ;)
  4. BenjaSFS☆☆☆

StarShip 2021 Version!

StarShip 2021 Version!!! This is the beautiful and powerful: StarShip 2021 Version This SpaceX rocket is one of the most similar (according to me) to real rockets, currently there is only the Second stage, that is, the stage where the personnel of the ship goes, I will try to publish as soon...
  5. BenjaSFS☆☆☆

Promote?

Hello, I would like to know if I can promote a discord in a publication of plans. (discord has to do with sfs)
  6. BenjaSFS☆☆☆

My replica Electron.... again..

Ok sorry but is valid?
  7. BenjaSFS☆☆☆

My replica Electron.... again..

Ok this is my Electron with and without shuttle with gains about 2 meters that would be 19 meters but without it would be 17.2 meters it also has the parachute system in the first stage
  8. BenjaSFS☆☆☆

Replica Team Frontier

What does the rocket need?
  9. BenjaSFS☆☆☆

Replica Team Frontier

This is my Apollo 11 replica with its respective shuttle if I have an error tell me to improve it
  10. BenjaSFS☆☆☆

I need an administrator!

That's because I liked the game, I also agreed with the forum rules, but now I'm 13
  11. BenjaSFS☆☆☆

I need an administrator!

I would like to change my date of birth in this forum from the current one to "2007 - 07 - 18" I did not put the real one because I thought that I would not stay in this forum for a long time
  12. BenjaSFS☆☆☆

I need an administrator!

Me gustaría cambiar mi fecha de nacimiento en este foro de la actual a "2007 - 07 - 18" No puse la real porque pensé que no me quedaría en este foro por mucho tiempo
  13. BenjaSFS☆☆☆

Titan Team

Ok thanks
  14. BenjaSFS☆☆☆

Titan Team

This is my video but at minute 0:41 a part of the rocket is stopped but according to me what should not break is the load, I do not know if it is valid