Recent content by Biofatal Diapason

1. Biofatal Diapason

Actually Complete Solar System (ACSS) Development Thread - and list of ACSS bodies

What about Ilmarë? Like Manwë, I think, it won't appear too, because of "ë".
  2. Biofatal Diapason

Actually Complete Solar System (ACSS) Release Thread

Thank you for fixing, Gurren Lagann! ;)
  3. Biofatal Diapason

Actually Complete Solar System (ACSS) Development Thread - and list of ACSS bodies

Something is wrong with Manwe and its moon Thorondor. I have all planets installed already. When I have Manwe installed, I have normal launch. But when I install Thorondor, I have "launchpad in space".
  4. Biofatal Diapason

I download in groups of 42 - I have a "launchpad in space", I download in groups of 20 - I have a "launchpad in space", I download in groups of 10 - I have a launchpad in space... I still didn't get those downloading instructions. I need to download planets in groups of 42 in the order from A to...
  5. Biofatal Diapason

Interstellar Journey (dev thread) - A collaborative, interstellar planet pack

I wanted to ask, won't my phone explode, if I combine IJ and ACSS (They are compatible, right?)?
  6. Biofatal Diapason

Interstellar Journey (dev thread) - A collaborative, interstellar planet pack

I have a nice idea!!! You can search stars in Space Engine!
  7. Biofatal Diapason

No, it is not there. MK-2's planet data exists, but not Makemake's. Download your pack and check.
  8. Biofatal Diapason

Nice work! But I think that Makemake is missing...