Recent content by brioche

1. brioche

New Horizons - Addon for BR-Apollo

brioche approved :cool::cool:
  2. brioche

(v1.2 UPDATE) BR-Apollo (Previously BASP)

i personally play in classic, so these rockets are tailored to how i play. sorry!
  3. brioche

Too Late Now

Hi! I was not removed from sentry because I “fell out with the owner,” I was demoted because I was incompetent. Thanks!
  4. brioche

<BETA> Brioche Space Program

if youre gonna blast hawk engines at it for multiple seconds, of course it's gonna blow up, it's heat resistant to accommodate low thrust plumes, not heat-proof
  5. brioche

Download the beta here
  6. brioche

Unfortunately, due to school starting, I was not able to get the product to a finished state or anywhere close to. I'll be releasing this as a beta for now. I plan to update this now and again, but work is underway for BR-Gemini, so it could be a bit.
  7. brioche

Saturn V Apollo 11 Realistic Blueprint

this isn't my build
  8. brioche

Oh nevermind you just straight stole chunks of their build
  9. brioche

I know about the stringers on S-II's forward skirt, I'm talking about the random grey chunks that lead me to believe you used Sisu's build for reference rather than actual photographs and research of the vehicle
  10. brioche

I was asking what they represent. Looks like you're using another build as a reference instead of the actual vehicle
  11. brioche

what exactly are the grey parts?
  12. brioche

This is a thread for an as-of-now unreleased mod that will be my entry to the Picospace modding contest. I plan to add modular base components, these being a few examples. I also plan to add some heavy-duty rocket components to launch these bases. Here is a WIP modded version of one of my...
  13. brioche

Misc. Brioche Art

some brioche art, not in chronological order
  14. brioche

New users on the SFS discord be like:

me jumpscare