Recent content by Bungleboy17

1. Bungleboy17

Zeus orbital missile satellite

Lol no worries. I'll include them with my posts from now on. Enjoy!
  2. Bungleboy17

Never posted links before so hopefully this works. Top one is the sat and the other two are the missile V1/V2 resupply. Rocket Link Rocket Link https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/6Jef-sm8Ee6LkEVkBXBP0w
  3. Bungleboy17

Hydraulic jack

Simple hydraulic jack system. You will need to increase the numbers on the X value for weight more then 100 tonnes on each solar panel (Usually + 0.10 on average) to reach docking port for sequential attachment after each extension. I found about 700- 800 tonnes upside down was the max and...
  4. Bungleboy17

Have fun and blow some shit up!
  5. Bungleboy17

Elysium Space Habitat

Lol nice.
  6. Bungleboy17

Odin or ital missile satellite

Here's the Odin orbital missile satellite from Call Of Duty. I made two versions since the first one is too large if you don't have infinite build. I also made the missile resupply for continuous use of the satellite. Have fun and enjoy! (Original Odin is the first blueprint, second is the...
  7. Bungleboy17

Thanks man. Odin will be up shortly from Call Of Duty.
  8. Bungleboy17

Finally finished the Zeus satellite from G.I. Joe. It has two missile resupply versions with 10 missiles per resupply. Gonna need infinite build due to size. When you dock the missiles in the sat bay make sure to clear debris inbetween firing so the missile leaves cleanly and nothing is in the...
  9. Bungleboy17

Schwerner Gustav Ammo depot, shells and ammo depot reloader.

Yupp, plenty to have fun with :)
  10. Bungleboy17

Elysium Space Habitat

For sure! Definitely worth it though. I haven't seen anyone posting big stuff on here and I like recreating stuff I've seen in movies or from SpaceX. Unfortunately I'm limited cuz I do it all on mobile so it gets laggy if i have too many parts but it's still fun and challenging to make either...
  11. Bungleboy17

Elysium Space Habitat

Oh mann it was longgg. I clocked 52 hours on my testing file. But I remade the rings a few times so they matched better, otherwise it probably would've been closer to 40. The longest part was changing the numbers so everything fit cleanly. The core kinda was getting annoying so there are some...
  12. Bungleboy17

Elysium Space Habitat

❤️
  13. Bungleboy17

Elysium Space Habitat

LMAO thanks bro. I like building shiz and sharing it. I've had a lot of help from others who've done the same to give me tricks and knowledge on bp editing. It'll probably be a week or so before v2 but I'll have the Zeus sat up shortly and Odin right after.
  14. Bungleboy17

Schwerner Gustav Ammo depot, shells and ammo depot reloader.

Justed finished the Ammo depot for the schwerner Gustav and made a reloader for the building as well. I'm putting a pack of different kinds of shells as well as stronger firing docking ports. I put some engines on the building so you can move it to a different location then just trigger the...
  15. Bungleboy17

Schwerner Gustav WWII canon (fixed)

Sorry the first post had an error on the blueprint I didn't see until after I posted it. The largest Cannon from Germany during WWII. Must have cheats due to size and inner mechanics. Finishing the reloading depot so that will be up soon.when operating it wait for every action to completely stop...