Recent content by crux

1. crux

Elevator

A elevator I made to move up to the next floor, for your traveling purposes, unable to take the stairs.
  2. crux

crewdragon

Fr? Didn't download the bp yett
  3. crux

crewdragon

Damn gotta be pretty sad
  4. crux

SLS Block 1B

The SLS that I improved to have more detail and no cheats and still I don't have the Lunar Getaway in orbit around the moon I'm still working on the station for the landing, hope you enjoy this SLS.
  5. crux

Spinning thing no cheats

This would make a great ferris wheel if possible
  6. crux

SLS

Well I didn't have the station next to the moon so I landed it on the moon without the lander.
  7. crux

Complete space station

This station is really cool! I like the details and the satellite dish, good work!
  8. crux

SLS

This is a proto of my SLS it's not that good and it will need no heat damage and no burn marks is optional, again it's a proto and it needs cheats. This SLS also has the fuel to get to the moon and back in one shot. This rocket needs more developing to add more details and to make it so it...
  9. crux

just a normal saturn v

this is always how I build my saturn v
  10. crux

just a normal saturn v

perfectly normal no questions to ask
  11. crux

Robotic Arm

Use the first blueprint for any space stations that you have or are building make sure to enable rcs for each section of the arm, the wheels are already on so no need to enable them, the second blueprint is used for testing, I recommend using infinite fuel and no gravity, just like the first...
  12. crux

Launch Tower

Also make sure that the docking ports aren't attached to your rocket when you want to launch or else it would make the tower fly with you
  13. crux

Launch Tower

Launch Tower that I made parts and skin pack needed
  14. crux

My ISS

Thoughts on my ISS?
  15. crux

tank

free tank that I made no expansion pack needed.