Recent content by dani0105

1. D

MoreParts Mod

New version v4.0.2 Change log New error message when trying to create a colony with insufficient materials. Now it will tell you what material is missing. Bugs Fixed Fix telecommunication lines ARPANET Fix GeoEye in realistic mode Installation Drop moreparts.pack file into Spaceflight...
  2. D

MoreParts Mod

Are you using a custom solar systems? Because in customs solar systems it's very bug.
  3. D

MoreParts Mod

Can you pass me the BP rocker, saved world and solar system if you are using a custom one? because when I create a rocket with an antenna this error does not appear. I want to recreate it with your environment. There may be a problem with the legacy colony system.
  4. D

MoreParts Mod

New release v4.0.1 Trailer Tutorial You can check how to use this mod in this link. Bugs Fixed Fix colony spawn errors.Rockets should now not appear below the launch pad or have issues trying to dock with other rockets. Installation Drop moreparts.pack file into Spaceflight Simulator...
  5. D

Lasers Mod (v1.0.0)

I didn't see your post in my mod repository before, I answered your question about including custom scripts in mods. Basically, it's about compiling the dll with your custom components and importing it into Unity. Unity will recognize the component and allow you to use it like a normal...
  6. D

Electricity Part Pack

just download Electricity_resource.asset from Electricity Part Pack github (sfs-electricity/Electricity/Assets at main · DinitrogenTetroxide/sfs-electricity) and drag and drop into your unity project. When you compile your .pack file, simply include the resource with your package.
  7. D

MoreParts Mod

if you read the instruction you will find the solution
  8. D

MoreParts Mod

Yes, colonies for 3 are not compatible with v4, because the way of creating buildings in colonies changes.
  9. D

MoreParts Mod

Please try the final version, that version should fix more bugs
  10. D

MoreParts Mod

Did you test it with the pre-release or the final release? and make sure to remove the moreparts folder from MODS
  11. D

MoreParts Mod

New release v4.0.0 Trailer Tutorial You can check how to use this mod in this link. Change log Now there is no need to install the dll file, everything is in the .pack file! The ARPANET function is not used when using a capsule. You can now build colony buildings anywhere. There is a...
  12. D

MoreParts Mod

New pre-release version v4.0.0 Note: This update will change the way you install this mod. Because many people have trouble putting two files in two different places, it is now only necessary to put a single file in the custom assets folder. Change log Now there is no need to install the dll...
  13. D

MoreParts Mod

The problem is that you can't add more resources in your colony?
  14. D

MoreParts Mod

read the instructions
  15. D

MoreParts Mod

so what is the problem?