Recent content by DatDudePlays_

1. D

Just a normal moon mission..

Few testing was needed and it's a non-DLC build. Plus I didn't get drunk and changed the mission by a bit. Unedited video/Raw recording:
  2. D

Ban appeal - Piracy

datdudeplays Discord ID: 888005132384624650 Date: 2/22/2023 Reason for ban: Talking about Piracy Why I should be unbanned: First off: I have changed a lot afterwards and have always thought if I should send the message and thinked about the consequences that might happen. Secondly: I have...
  3. D

Discord Ban Appeal.

Sorry, I didn't include my ID, and I didn't know about the format since I'm new to this website. My discord id is: 888005132384624650 and I was banned roughly a week ago or two i can't remember. Don't know how to delete the 5th reply but, do I have to follow the format and submit a ban appeal...
  4. D

Discord Ban Appeal.

Sorry, I didn't include my ID, and I didn't know about the format since I'm new to this website. My discord id is: 888005132384624650 and I was banned roughly a week ago or two i can't remember.
  5. D

Discord Ban Appeal.

Dear Spaceflight simulator moderation team, I am writing to appeal my ban from the server. I understand that my discussion about piracy was inappropriate and against the server's rules. I want to apologize for my mistake and assure you that it was an accident. I take full responsibility for my...