Recent content by Disruptor

1. Disruptor

DTech Space Station

Highly Advanced Station.zip Here’s a Drive link for anyone who needs it
  2. Disruptor

The Entire (Canon) Star Wars Galaxy (Dev Thread)

Yeah, when I get around to it
  3. Disruptor

When it comes to orbit heights, I based them off of the galactic regions (the higher the orbit height the further out in the galaxy it is), when it comes to planets size, I kinda just guessed
  4. Disruptor

DTech Space Station

I did, it’s the file I attached. Do I need to include a drive link?
  5. Disruptor

Cool, I made this on an iPad so that makes sense
  6. Disruptor

I don’t know, I don’t remember putting that in
  7. Disruptor

Did you unzip the file and make sure everything was in the folder?
  8. Disruptor

Modders needed for help recreating the Star Wars Galaxy in SFS

I just finished recreating a decent portion of the Star Wars galaxy in SFS, and it currently has 60 objects consisting of Planets, Black Holes, Moons, and 2 death stars. However, this is only the beginning. I plan on recreating not only the entire galaxy from canon & legends, but also the Rishi...
  9. Disruptor

Whoops, realized I made it so only people I add can access the drive link, problem fixed, it should be working now
  10. Disruptor

It is a dev thread, I’m not truly done with the pack, I just have enough planets to share the pack with everyone
  11. Disruptor

Ladies and gentlemen, Star Wars & aerospace fans alike, we may rejoice For there is finally a recreation of the Star Wars Galaxy in SFS! I bring to you… The Entire (Canon) Star Wars Galaxy! https://drive.google.com/file/d/178Npuo1KNnuA_0C2ShXMJ5riFcu5rcZV/view?usp=drivesdk i have spent way too...
  12. Disruptor

I need Planet Ring Textures, anyone got tips?

I’m currently working on recreating the canon Star Wars galaxy, and I need rings for D’Qar and Geonosis, but I can’t find any good textures online and I don’t know how to make them. Anyone have any good textures or any good methods for making them myself? If so, thank you, your help is greatly...
  13. Disruptor

Zeosos System Dev Thread

Just added a new moon orbiting Una, called Chiron. It also has two small satellites orbiting it Called Beacon 1 & Beacon 2 respectivel. (Also, apologies for the weird mess in the Beacon 1 & 2 pictures, the only way I could get a descent picture of each of them was to move the space center on to...
  14. Disruptor

Zeosos System Dev Thread

Yeah, essentially
  15. Disruptor

Zeosos System Dev Thread

Welcome to the Zeosos System Development Thread! I currently have a rough beta of it to show y’all, so feel free to check it out Currently Contains 13 Celestial Bodies -Zeosos A -Zeosos B -Una -Kilos -Razkoff Prime -X-Faxon -Beltos -Eden -Jalikof -Yiegarn -Kalicos/Zuyra -Kalicos -Zuyra More...