Recent content by Dummy

1. Dummy

Trouble with custom planets

Create a new what?. Input what files in the new one?
  2. Dummy

I tried it. It still doesn't work
  3. Dummy

Ban appeal

Name: norm#4712 IP:947165686311030795 Reason: inappropriate PfP and shitposting. Yes I was being a little s*** I know and I'm sorry. And no I'm not going to just say sorry. Like most people would. To that one mod that told me that my PFP was inappropriate and I was rude to him. I would like to...
  4. Dummy

It's in the custom planet folder as a txt
  5. Dummy

Hmmm? O
  6. Dummy

MoreParts Mod

Hey, when I tried to set up a colony there was a create colony button but I can't edit the colony at all. I can't add anything besides the basic colony. There is no colony buttons in the GUI for me I can only see the colony button in build mode and whenever I click on it it does not show up any...
  7. Dummy

Chill out...

Go outside or something...
  8. Dummy

I need help

It does the same thing with every solar system that I download. I don't know why same thing happens on my PC
  9. Dummy

I need help

it gave me the same message
  10. Dummy

I need help

Didn't work
  11. Dummy

I need help

Every time I try to use a custom solar system it shows me this message. Does anyone know what to do?
  12. Dummy

Does anyone actually know what this message means? Cuz it doesn't tell me
  13. Dummy

Yes I know that's when it gave me an error when I try to load it without editing anything about the pack. So I replaced the one with the one from examples despite that, it still gave me this message
  14. Dummy

I tried using a solar system pack. I replaced the import settings with the example folder. One extracted it literally everything is fine. But it keeps giving me this message whenever I try to open it about the import setting file The same thing happens on my computer. Does anyone have a fix to...
  15. Dummy

Ban appeal

Name: norm#4712 IP:947165686311030795 Reason: arguing Plee: Yeah I was a jerk after disrespecting staff just cause of a petty argument that staff told me stop goin on. I would honestly want to join back with the community's discord.