Recent content by Earl

1. Earl

600 tn entry

The payload you claim to have launched weighs 600t. However, the payload you actually launched has 1 less fuel tank than the one you said you launched. You're not even trying to hide the fact that you're cheating.
  2. Earl

Ariane 5

not only did you respond to an inactive thread made a month ago, you didn't even finish your sentence...
  3. Earl

Call Of War

A good balance of units is best. Research artillery and heavy armor as much as you can, because both of those are helpful. Also, a good air force is really important too. And ships are important too of course.
  4. Earl

Call Of War

So uh, turns out we didn't win. For some reason, the game gave the win to a solo player who had about 50% of the victory points needed to win, even though our coalition had enough VPs to win.
  5. Earl

Call Of War

My allies and I invaded almost all of Europe and north america, so we won the round. One of my allies and I got 1.3k and 1k VPs respectively, and my other 3 allies all got ~500. This was my first world at war round, so I'm pretty happy with how it went
  6. Earl

Call Of War

I'm still doing a round so I guess I'll post here. My allies unfortunately had to go to war with 2 of the nations in Africa we were previously allied with. We then went on to invade all of south America, and I'm now advancing into north america.
  7. Earl

SSLV isro

Could you rotate the blue fairing 90° so it doesn't connect to the other ones?
  8. Earl

conlang

A conlang (short for constructed language) is a language whose words, phonology, etc. are created consciously (as opposed to being formed over time like most languages). In short, a conlang is a fictional language. I'm not sure if anyone here has tried making one before, but if you have, feel...
  9. Earl

Call Of War

Uhh, shouldn't the rocket be pointy end up when it's over allied territory...?
  10. Earl

Call Of War

How is this unit even alive...?
  11. Earl

Can I Do It? -_-

That rocket is pretty inefficient, and the design of it could make it hard to fly. It probably can reach the moon with plenty of ∆V to spare, but you could make a rocket that's easily capable of a mars mission in the same space. I'll leave some tips and an example of an improved rocket for you...
  12. Earl

Call Of War

A few of my friends and I have taken over most of Africa in a world at war game. We're also #1 in the game at the moment. and yes, I know this thread has been inactive for several months. If this counts as a necropost, sorry about that.
  13. Earl

Tanks

Found this cool picture of a Leo 2 and Pz.4
  14. Earl

You sign for the like to come back

Because of likebots, likes were given to any post, regardless of quality. Basically, you could spam meaningless posts and get far more likes than someone who writes longer, more thought out messages. And the ranks were based on likes too, so there was actually an incentive to spam. So no, likes...
  15. Earl

the new photography thread

Docks used to load iron ore onto ships The moon on a lake