Recent content by hot bricks

1. H

BP editing tools - Part aligner and ring generator.

thank you very much and you dont have to be sorry plus i was prob just being stupid
  2. H

yea nvm how am i supposed to convert a txt file to an exe file?
  3. H

do i download all five files? or just the 2 exe files
  4. H

MoreParts Mod

so thats never going to happen nice
  5. H

MoreParts Mod

is it possible to scavenge parts from rockets or the rocket that you landed with in a planet to colonize?
  6. H

FSI's Info Overload Mod

k thanks
  7. H

FSI's Info Overload Mod

so am i supposed to put the entire file into the mods folder or just the SLN file only?
  8. H

PartEditor Mod

damn
  9. H

PartEditor Mod

i meant that the fuel tank doesn't have it not that it does have heat resistance
  10. H

MoreParts Mod

never mind i had to press almost every button on my keyboard to find out you just press the letter O and it transfers right into the colony
  11. H

MoreParts Mod

now i know that this is a problem i cant fix with the tutorial i build the colony then I attempted to add some buildings, but it tells me that I do not have enough resources to continue constructing buildings when i actually have 92% of materials left. What mistake am I making?
  12. H

MoreParts Mod

Okay, it seems like you need two specific files from the download area of GitHub. These files will have a cube icon on their side. That's what i get for not following the tutorial.
  13. H

MoreParts Mod

I have everything needed to start a colony, as seen in the picture, but I cannot find the button to create the colony.
  14. H

MoreParts Mod

Why isn't the "colonize" button showing up when I land on the moon?