Recent content by Husky

1. Husky

SFS 1.35 PC MOD: bigger grid mod updated (original made by Lunar #8922)

Sorry for asking 3 fucking years later, but may I have the link for the Modloader?
  2. Husky

How did a member become an admin?

I think I should've asked in DMs, but I think since you said it's fine, then it's fine I guess.
  3. Husky

Don't question it.
  4. Husky

Do you remember the one guy we had some form of faction war against? I forgot his name, but I sent an alt to infiltrate and spy there.
  5. Husky

War Thunder

Yeah, I agree with those points. The War Thunder threat system is the faded hit indicator, lmao.
  6. Husky

War Thunder

Done that many times, the Tigers suck, lol. The Panthers are a little harder to beat though, unless you're at close range and can penetrate the flat turret.
  7. Husky

War Thunder

The Jumbo rocks, not gonna lie. I once stood still and let a Tiger constantly shoot me, none penetrated except for some sort of high explosive shell lighting my fuel tank on fire, and at that point in time I hadn't researched FPE.
  8. Husky

War Thunder

Niiice.
  9. Husky

What's up with jmnet?

I did mention I'm joking.
  10. Husky

What's up with jmnet?

Bro you just doxxed him, chill. (jk)
  11. Husky

War Thunder

I got the Flakbus, entertaining piece of German engineering.
  12. Husky

War Thunder

Thanks for the advice. Though the Soviet gun depression is well-known, lol. I've got the Puma, very fun vehicle on Eastern Europe where I can just ambush, camp, and flank. Though for some reason I tend to do better in American vehicles. No clue why, but maybe the Jumbo ups my spirits? I will...
  13. Husky

War Thunder

Thank you, I'm doing fine for now, and also recently got the M4A3E2 and M15A1. In my opinion, low-tier German tanks (1.0-2.0) are kinda boring, though I might try the Puma later on, I'd prefer to stick with the American tanks until I get a high-tier vehicle, like the T95E1. After I finish the...
  14. Husky

War Thunder

I got some good planes and tanks, but I'm soon to replace the tanks with newer things; Will replace my M4, M16, and M10 with the M4A3E2, M15A1, and M18, respectively. I've already replaced my M4A1 with the M6A1, though, so that's one thorn out of the bush. Though, I don't plan on keeping the...
  15. Husky

War Thunder

I found a 500% SL booster, how lucky am I? Anyways, with some consecutive and consistent good play, I got me a ton of SL. The M6A1 is disappointing to say the least, but I also got enough money for the Jumbo, which I'm essentially halfway into researching.