Recent content by Interstellar Cat

1. Interstellar Cat

Space Race in another universe

Man, I forgot about this, but here we are back. Enjoy. November 24, 1957. After the Soviet Union put the first artificial object made by humans into Earth orbit, Germany launched its own satellite a month later, with the "Ausdauer 1", this rocket has 2 stages. "The satellite has espionage...
  2. Interstellar Cat

Ferry von braun

nice
  3. Interstellar Cat

Funds?

After finishing some task I wanted to play in my sfs world but when I opened it i found this. I don't really know if it's good or bad, but my world became unplayable :c
  4. Interstellar Cat

War Pack For You

https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/-2q1D8slEe21VoE9QGRKkw
  5. Interstellar Cat

BasketBall

:D https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/hJvT0MXnEe21SoE9QGRKkw
  6. Interstellar Cat

July 25, 1954, the world is in great anguish because during assembly one of Germany's first manned rockets was destroyed by an explosion. Reports leading up to the event reported that the manner in which the rocket debris was dispersed could have been the result of a missile attack; the...
  7. Interstellar Cat

In 1935, Nazi Germany has a project. Build a great artillery rocket. After many designs and attempts. On October 3, 1942, an example of the V-2 was launched and completed its flight successfully. It flew at a maximum height of 5 km and fell about 190 km away. Seeing this, Hitler decides to start...
  8. Interstellar Cat

Question about the flag of a country.

Well, I want to know if I put the Nazi German flag on a rocket for an alternate universe space race story and post the blueprint. Can they ban me for this? I don't share any of the Nazi ideals. Bad English. ( translated with Google )
  9. Interstellar Cat

SFS alternate universe

Awesome, this makes me want to draw. :)
  10. Interstellar Cat

Sonic

Nice ( cuando tenga tiempo puede que le quite el daño por calor )
  11. Interstellar Cat

Orbiter-1

Nice
  12. Interstellar Cat

Michi MK2 Rocket

The Michi MK2 rocket is the upgraded version of the Michi MK1 - Stages are now more accurate. - Motors have no heat damage. - Lunar module now looks better than before. - It is easy to use (recommended for new and veteran players) Note: it only works to go to the moon, it cannot be used to...
  13. Interstellar Cat

Michi MK1 Rocket

I used the term MK1 because I planned to upgrade the rocket in the future. bad english :>