1. Joemama

Celgi Prototype

Thank you!
  2. Joemama

Celgi Prototype

I accidentally sent the wrong file here is the correct one: Download
  3. Joemama

Celgi Prototype

Celgi Prototype currently has: 7 Planets(Final) 11 Moons(Not Final) 1 Sub-Moon(Not Final?) 2 Dwarf Planets(Not Final) 1 Star(Not Final) 1 Black Hole(Not Final) Link: CelPrototype 2.0.zip Here are some images: P.S I included two Easter eggs in the files
  4. Joemama

The Celgi system

I just need to add shadow and light.
  5. Joemama

The Celgi system

Don't worry I don't take textures any more textures. Also here's the new J̶u̶p̶i̶t̶e̶r̶ Larin texture.
  6. Joemama

The Celgi system

You should of seen this before I changed every texture, before it was all of stolen textures from Mini Milky Way.
  7. Joemama

The Celgi system

Chad Jupiter (it's larger) But yeah I agree, it was the first texture I ever "made". Currently thinking of new textures for it.
  8. Joemama

The Celgi system

Also I use this chart for ideas.
  9. Joemama

The Celgi system

IT IS NOT DONE YET Gotta add more moons and change some textures also Celgi's texture is from Mini milky way for now but here are some screenshots. P.S This is why I haven't posted in a while. P.P.S I might release a prototype if people want it.
  10. Joemama

"Andromeda"

Update time! Fixed milky way shrinking spheres of influence. LinkDownload
  11. Joemama

Hypothetical Planets of the solar system

I will remember next time.
  12. Joemama

I like to use mini milky way as a base for solar system as it makes orbits more realistic such as the moons.
  13. Joemama

Have you ever wondered what the solar system would look like with 1, 2, or 3 more planets, well I have added 11 hypothetical solar system objects that were or are theorized to exist. Link: Hypothetical Planets.zip List: Vulcan; a planet theorized to exist closer to the sun than mercury. Neith; a...
  14. Joemama

"Andromeda"

This add-on is heavily recommended with the milky way galaxy pack, if used with the galaxy pack overwrite the old Sagittarius A with the new one. Contents: One star, two black holes and a planet Google drive link: Andromeda Add-on.zip