Recent content by Johnkurveen

1. Johnkurveen

Mercury mission First succes

Very nice! Was that just one launch, and if so, what is your launch vehicle like?
  2. Johnkurveen

I did a thing

Haha well done! Haven't had time to play recently but I messed around and made a birthday cake
  3. Johnkurveen

I did a thing

The rocket Slide it over a bit And done
  4. Johnkurveen

Anti-Challenge: Moon Ring

Technically if the center of mass is at the center of the station, putting it at the center of the concerned body, it should orbit at the same speed. This would be an interesting experiment, but not a good challenge. If anyone did want to experiment, though, try custom making a body with perhaps...
  5. Johnkurveen

True, and it might be fun to see what happens, but that doesn't make it a good challenge.
  6. Johnkurveen

This one is fully capable of rotating. Also, about time warping, it cannot time warp under 1500m.
  7. Johnkurveen

Is it possible to build a station that surrounds the entire earth and stops rockets leaving?

Maybe he did mean to, but I can't hold a candle to you Altaïr! Some of the stuff you accomplish and post is just epic
  8. Johnkurveen

Null and void
  9. Johnkurveen

Is it possible to build a station that surrounds the entire earth and stops rockets leaving?

Here's my post in the challenge section: https://jmnet.one/sfs/forum/index.php?threads/anti-challenge-moon-ring.5069/
  10. Johnkurveen

As one of the few people who has made a structure fully encompassing a stock body, using stock parts and stock cheats, I am declaring an anti-challenge. What that means: It is possible to surround a stock body with a spacecraft (only for Phobos and Deimos), but since I have done it, I am...
  11. Johnkurveen

As long as it took me, it didn't come near to the 41 hours he said it took me. I might have put 8 hours or so it. Also, he said in the comments "600 meter docking port, it was the only way to build this structure at all" Well, we all learn something new
  12. Johnkurveen

Yeah, the Deimos launchpad saved a huge amount of time. There was one iteration that had about 8 segments and large engines for launching from Earth.
  13. Johnkurveen

See, this might be possible, but nobody is stupid enough to try it. ... So let me show you how I did it. *scrolls past sections for good blueprints, questionable blueprints, and finds rediculous blueprints* Ah, here we go. While that ship worked, I decided to change it up. I moved the...