Recent content by KaiserRedGamer

1. KaiserRedGamer

Addon - the SFS Mod Pack

You know what, it'd be nice to download some PC engines...
  2. KaiserRedGamer

Addon - the SFS Mod Pack

Interesting, thank you. sigh I really want to purchase the PC version on Steam, could I invite y'all to crowdfund it? Thanks...
  3. KaiserRedGamer

Public Progress Thread (Off-topic SFS)

That looks concerningly unstable
  4. KaiserRedGamer

Team Hawk Instructions!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA P.S. I've been playing SFS for at least 2 years now
  5. KaiserRedGamer

Team Hawk Instructions!

Sorry for the remark. but... Oh well looks like I really need to be on Team Titan
  6. KaiserRedGamer

Team Hawk Instructions!

Fine. RCS TO JUPITER AND BACK
  7. KaiserRedGamer

Addon - the SFS Mod Pack

Oh well... Then how to do it on the PC version? Maybe you can help me that way.
  8. KaiserRedGamer

Team Hawk Instructions!

Forgive me if I seem arrogant, but what if we give players another challenge beyond Team Hawk? Team Valiant - be a mod or admin Team Grasshopper - Intercept an asteroid heading for Earth - Return to Earth from a hyperbolic solar trajectory - Perform an aerocapture maneuver at Earth without...
  9. KaiserRedGamer

Addon - the SFS Mod Pack

Then uhh... stretch said high ISP motor?
  10. KaiserRedGamer

Don't get me wrong though, I primarily use that cheat solely for the retrorockets. I can design a stage so that the upper descent stage doesn't... y'know... Jamestown, but I think it's awful since it's going to impact the ground below it, forcing me to use the stage outside of the landing proper...
  11. KaiserRedGamer

I'm using a cheat to not do that
  12. KaiserRedGamer

Addon - the SFS Mod Pack

sigh I really wish I had more powerful engines... even the stretched Frontier isn't doing it for me... I just need powerful and efficient engines so I don't discard my first stage and boosters less than halfway up the atmosphere and run out of fuel without even making it to 6 or 7km/s
  13. KaiserRedGamer

Addon - the SFS Mod Pack

It is so hard to enter orbit in RSS lol. Also I realized that the rocket parts are much smaller compared to IRL if you look at the measurements and stuff; sure, I could pass the Karman line, but is so difficult to enter orbit. I also found out that the engines' thrust is puny compared to the...
  14. KaiserRedGamer

Jamestown crew delivery is ready to launch. The CSM would be left in orbit ~to rot~ in case of an emergency evacuation. All three personnel are to land in the LEM and man the base. Wait as of posting this, I reverted to launch because the fairings deployed too early!!!! MY MOON BASE WAS YEETED...