Recent content by LeeMao

1. LeeMao

A slow propulsion method that does not require fuel (perhaps most people know it)

Yes, that is, magnetic propulsion. What is magnetic propulsion? As we all know, in SFS, there is a part called Docking Part, which is often used to connect space stations and other work. Then, some players find that this component is a kind of magnetic connection, so they wonder if they can...
  2. LeeMao

Custom Translation Question

ok Thx!!
  3. LeeMao

Custom Translation Question

How can I add a custom translation? Please give me a file tree or a description of file changes. Thank You!!!
  4. LeeMao

Long Console titles (your ideas)

I declare that you have completely won .Lol
  5. LeeMao

New SFS players when they see Jupiter

Click on this video for the first time: HAHAHA Click on this video for the second time: SFS has Jupiter?!
  6. LeeMao

I found a creature on the moon

Lmao. an electronic pet, isn't it?
  7. LeeMao

An idea that is good for newplayers

I’m on IOS (heard of a saying that said IOS is the worst device to play SFS
  8. LeeMao

Thanks! Another Question: How can I change the difficulty of the Game?
  9. LeeMao

IDEA! Recently, I have an idle server. I am also a novice SFS player. I find that there is almost no tutorial about this game in the forum (or I didn't find it, so please tell me its URL). So I think we can make a document or something like "SFS wiki". Does anyone want to join?
  10. LeeMao

IOS Help available!

Sorry to bother you, what is the professional model? What is the sandbox mode? Can you explain to me the difference between them and the classic model? Thank you!
  11. LeeMao

IOS Help available!

sorry to interrupt. But how to use solar panels? I mean, can solar panels refuel the fuel tank or something? Thank you again