Recent content by LoveOfSpace

1. LoveOfSpace

Arisen max remade Spacecraft

If someone wants I can make it into Separate parts and add orbital boosters
  2. LoveOfSpace

I dont have that much patience and I doubt others would have that much either.
  3. LoveOfSpace

It is meant to be taken apart and put into orbit in peices but I cannot do much with orbital docking, I meant I, with my glitchy phone. Cannot move BECAUSE it lags so much
  4. LoveOfSpace

Ok, so a few days ago I posted a small interstellar Spacecraft prototype, If you are looking for something that wouldn't fry you phone, go their. Anyway here is it with infinite blueprint. I couldn't really Include pictures BECAUSE I couldn't get it into orbit. My phone, lucky for you is...
  5. LoveOfSpace

The most advanced interstellar spacecraft ever developed

Or PC if your playing on one, unless it is really high tech
  6. LoveOfSpace

If anybody's still watching this thread here is my first attempt, it will fry your phone so I think the other smaller one is still better
  7. LoveOfSpace

Voyager mission

Do you have to get to orbit or can you just go straight up?
  8. LoveOfSpace

Voyager mission

Ok thx
  9. LoveOfSpace

Voyager mission

Blueprintlaunchorbitmarsto unexplored space and beyond weee
  10. LoveOfSpace

Voyager mission

My mission, no ions, no bp edit and wahoo
  11. LoveOfSpace

Update: craft can survive reentry to 3000 in earth atmosphere with 70 or so percent fuel, small craft could be used by an experienced pilot
  12. LoveOfSpace

Thank you for the support and suggestions this is the modified one, you can separate it into peaces and bring them to orbit, requires no cheats. WARNING reentry vehicles are untested prototypes. Do not use for extremely important missions May or my not be able to use atmospheric slowdown
  13. LoveOfSpace

The frontier are the deepspace engines, the titans are for quickly getting up to speed and, most importantly slowing it down fast enough not to miss Kepler/other planets at high velocity, not for deep space traval