2. Mamay

HAKURO-R

Some screenshots
  3. Mamay

A rocket from space agency (SA)

Docking is very simply
  4. Mamay

HAKURO-R

Hello. I made a Japanese lander, which is now flying to the moon. You can get ahead of the Japanese and be on the moon a little earlier. There are two rovers on board. https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/_-4AJpzNEe21CoE9QGRKkw
  5. Mamay

Actual Guides

Thanks
  6. Mamay

Mods and installation: Questions and answers

I correctly understood that I should place my corporate logo at Spaceflight Simulator Game\Mods\Custom Assets\Texture Packs/Logo ?
  7. Mamay

Actual Guides

I just installed the steam version. I'm following the forum discussions closely. Especially for the content generated by the fans of the game. These are blueprints and systems and mods and textures. I load everything that interested me for a variety of gameplay. And so I was able to...
  8. Mamay

All more than 70 mobile parts

it means that this assembly is useless for those who do not have the appropriate extensions. and if you have all the paid extensions, then they are already available to you without restrictions. through the "import" command, the file is loaded, then parts not purchased are not available for use.
  9. Mamay

No, i haven't redstone & mercury pack
  10. Mamay

It's not work.
  11. Mamay

The Moon Tour

Can I complete this challenge by fixing the rover and spreading 4-5 refueling bases all over the moon?
  12. Mamay

Not exacly a space shuttle... But

Someday Steph will make a 3D game. In the meantime, we are sculpting our masterpieces in 2D. The shuttle looks decent.
  13. Mamay

Early Spacecrafts

It turned out very similar
  14. Mamay

Kejora's working free Saturn V

Well edited drawingblueorint. Very similar details I am currently doing Saturn V on a scale of 1 cell 1 meter approximately
  15. Mamay

My n1

Funny