Recent content by mariohobbs

1. mariohobbs

Change part strength

How do I like change how strong a part is, like how a wheel is stronger than a fuel tank. I’m trying to get knowledge on this without having to open the mod editor so I don’t crash my computer.
  2. mariohobbs

Esc key problems

That’s one of those keys that cannot be changed, maybe get your computer fixed; otherwise good luck. (You could also hook in an external cheap keyboard and use its escape key)
  3. mariohobbs

BP-Edit A circle

That's neat and all, But i think its a bit overkill on the part-count aspect of things. Like for a small circle it'd still be a significant amount of parts. For larger things that method would make more sense though. If only there was a circle in the vanilla game, as a single object.
  4. mariohobbs

Mobile Saturn 5 launch tower with crawler transporter

Excuse me what, How did you get the red from some parts. Are you some sort of wizard?
  5. mariohobbs

Moon Return Ship - Kolibri

Additionally the steam version comes with all the DLC and modding support.
  6. mariohobbs

Space Station

It is a nice station and all, though it seems a bit over-complicated; it isn't exactly pleasing to the eyes.
  7. mariohobbs

11.99 right now, though it may go on sale in a few months (summer sale).
  8. mariohobbs

Solar System (1.5.9) - Realistic

The .opdownload is a temporary file extension for the opera browser, once the file finishes downloading it should be normal, if it doesn’t work then it’s probably something with your WiFi.
  9. mariohobbs

Interplanetary Trade & Security Alliance

I believe it involves the angle of the space center in the space center data, rotation is its place on the planet and it should probably be parallel to the ground, though I may be wrong
  10. mariohobbs

The steam version is for windows and Mac, there is a version on the Mac App Store but don’t get it.
  11. mariohobbs

Robot Rocket

Well the mod smart SAS can turn a rocket, so it must be possible to make a mod that can control thrust as well
  12. mariohobbs

Better Parachutes By TSS

Suggestion: Reusable parachute. After cutting a parachute it resets itself to be reused
  13. mariohobbs

Better Parachutes By TSS

Might I ask why it doesn’t support Macintosh systems? Did you forget to build it on Mac?
  14. mariohobbs

Voyager Quest No. 1

Is this run a joke? You didn't use the supplied probe, You have a single stage that is just a frontier engine with a bp-edited fuel tank (Bp edited to contain like 3000% percent fuel), Then you tried pushing yourself to escape velocity with BP-edited side-seperators (I think they are bp-edited...
  15. mariohobbs

Voyager Quest No. 1

It seems the video is still processing, you didn't navigate off the page while it was uploading right?